chapter 7

~bella~

I was way to overwhelmed to see so much proud people, mostly my entire pack. "Guys! Guys! Calm down! " I chuckled as I heard my voice. It was as calm and as sweet as I vampire but it was also a deepish sound, that was my alpha voice, "my, my voice is amazing! "

"My sweet Bella" It was the love of my life. "My sweet sweet bella"

"Alice calm down.... It's just me" I frown and she does not look the same "why do you look different?"

"Bella, it's your new eyes... Everything is 10× clearer than a wolf vision on persay our vision due to you being a hybrid... " She says as I look around, then I see jake burst in with something in his arms

"ALPHA! YOUR UP! " He was super excited

"Jacob Black what have you got in your arms? "

"I found this little girl wondering in the woods. She seems to be about the age of 3" Carlisle runs over to Jacob taking the child

"Alice go get food! Now! " He growles

"I am confused" I says as my thoat burns and my eyes go black... I felt the color change

"I guess I'll wait? " I say as I look at alice

"I'll hurry love" She frowns as she knows that I have time hunt

~jocob~

I was running through both the territories on patrol when heard a crying noise, so I ran to it. That's when I found found a little girl about the age of 3 she was crying and she looked extremely terrified.

That's when I imprinted. I felt like I had to protect her with my entire life. Love her with my life and make sure she is never hurt by anyone.

"Shhh, shhh, it's ok little one. It's ok... " She pick her up and I then realize that she is not just a normal human but a shifter.  Not any normal shifter, a tiger shifter.

I was really confused when I noticed this cause how could I know that she was a tiger shifter. But then I remember that they had marks of a tiger or a lepord on there skin.

So right away I ran to the Cullen residents. When I walked in I saw Bella "ALPHA YOUR UP! " I said in excitement.

"Jacob Black what have you got there? " She asked as I showed the small girl "I found this small girl wondering around the woods, she looks about the age of 3." I say as Dr. Cullen runs to me and takes my mate.

"Alice get food! Now! " He says sternly

"I am confused..... " My alpha said looking around as her eyes turn black. She needs to hunt.  I know that for a fact.

I didn't notice anything else after I saw Bellas eyes turn black.  I was to focused on my mate.

Well I surprised all of y'all now didn't I! There is now a tiger shifter. I need help on what they should name her and what the nickname should be. Well I hope all of my readers have a lovely day.