Chapter 2

~Edwards P

It has been about a full 12 months since I saw my mate so I went and headed back to forks. It took be a few  days but just managed to get back to my home in forks.  I grabbed my silver volo. And drove to the high school.

Once I arrived there I walked to the main office And asked is Isabella Swan wad there and the pointed to the her rusted red Chevy truck.  They told me that she was an outcast and would always space out in class and her grades where goin down.

"I figured" I say softly as I walk to Bella. The love if my life and my mate.

~Bella~

I was freaking out. If Edward was here and I could smell him than that would mean he could smell me.  That's when I looked up seeing him walking towards me. I opened my truck door a d ran to the forest as fast as I could.  I stripped down  really fast placing them in my ankle back and shifted into my magnificent white artic wolf and ran to the reserve. 

I let out a loud howl.  Sam, embry, Paul, Seth, jacob, and Leah all came running to me. 'The Cullen's! The are back! I just saw e-e-e-edward at my school! ' I said

'Bella calm down! Maybe its just the one Cullen. ' Seth said he was one of my best friends.

'Bella.... Use ur power.  Cover the scent of ur wolf and make I smell human again.... ' Sam said not in a panic

'Ok...... Thx guys.... But maybe they will think I have just been hanging out with u....' I smiled

'U are very welcome.... Alpha' the all said.

~Alice POV~

It has been a little under 12 months and I have not been able to see Bella. She must be hanging out with the wolfs. But now that we are all back home in forks I am able to see Bella.

That's when it hits me the stench of a mutt. I walked out to the back yard to see a wolf but.  Other was Bella. 

"Alice.... You guys are back? " She asked in a sweet polite tone

"Yes, why do u smell.... " She held her nose

"That is non of your business. Just remember that there us a treaty and if utility is broken you and your little family of leaches will die" She growled.

"Bella.... You smell like a mutt, or acting like one, and you sound like you are mad. What happened? " Esme says as she walks out

"You leaches don't need to worry.  All I can to say it that now that u are back the treaty is back on. " She said one last time and she turns around the i see the tattoo.

"Esme Bella is not Bella anymore... She is a shifter. My sister is a shifter and my brother lives a shifter. " I cried

"I know.... I know. " She hugged me