Chapter Five: Ash- Are You Pulling My Leg?

Misty,

My stomach is not THAT loud. You're over exaggerating.

And my jokes are the best and so are my Pokemon! You can't beat us. And if you WERE here, I'd challenge you to a battle and then you'd see how wrong you are.

Believe me, my life is way more exciting than yours. We've been sailing around Hoenn for awhile now. I even explored an abandoned ship. It was really cool. We found a Swampert that belonged to someone- it's the fully evolved Water starter here, so you would have loved him. Brock has a Mudkip, did I mention that? The Water starter from Hoenn? Anyway, my life is epic. I'm even on a boat right now... I'm sick of boats. I know you love them and being on and in the water, but I can only take so much. The beach is fun, though. Hoenn beaches are awesome.

I've been to a Contest and I managed not to fall asleep........ but it helped that I knew someone who was competing. Don't judge me!

I'm not a dunderhead! If anything, the worst you can say about my head is that there are permanent bruises on it from YOU hitting me!

.....What do you mean by the last paragraph? I keep asking Brock and all he said is that he wrote on my letter because he wanted to say hi, but won't tell me what he wrote.... It was bad, wasn't it? What did he write!? Come ON, Misty, you have to tell me! Please?

....Really, you're not pulling my leg with this Togepi Convention? I mean... I don't know what Brock wrote, so I don't know if you're just making it up to get under my skin or what. You really might come here? Wow. Of course we'd meet you, Misty! Just tell us the time and place and we'll be there. (That is, if this isn't a joke)

-Ash

PS- If it took you so long to recover from meeting me, then why are you telling me that you're coming to Hoenn, huh?

Hey!

I know you guys keep begging for me to update this and the updates are short and far between. First Light is my most popular story so I'm always writing on that instead. Still, you guys deserved an update and I've been in a Pokeshipping mood so here you go! Make sure you comment, vote, and/or follow if you aren't already. Thanks so much for reading :)

I hope you liked it! Have an awesome day.

Pokemon Question of the Day: What is your favorite moment in the anime between Ash and Misty? 

-Flips