5

The moment had arrived, everyone was on set for the filming of the third season of Stranger Things.

Everyone was so happy when they met again to settle on the set, there were hugs, laughs and even Millie and Sadie cried ... and well, Winona looked like a griffin with so many tears. "You look like a tomato, Ryder," David had said because when she cried her face turned red, she hit him on the shoulder and rolled her eyes at his laughter.

They had been handed their scripts by mail to week ago. There were many surprises in this new season.

Matt and Ross hosted a welcome party on the set, with drinks and a dinner.

Everything was great, Winona loved these moments where everyone came back to see each other after so long, she loved the whole cast, they were like a big family. She loved being with the children, they brought so much joy and laughter to the set ...

And she loved being with David again. Even remember, although very little, what had happened in the SAG.

She did not want because of her alcoholic stupid everything would change between them.

Besides, she still had not been able to resolve her feelings for David. She still didn't know what she felt whenever she saw him.

And they both had partners, Alison was an amazing woman and Scott was a great man. Scott and she had been fighting a lot lately, really strong fights. That day in the SAGs when she had not found him, then the next morning she had learned that he had left on a "work" issue without even notifying her.

"Hey," David gently shook her shoulder, pulling her out of her thoughts.

"Hey" She replied with a smile when he went down next to her and handed her a glass with what was presumably vodka with orange juice .

"How have you been?"

"Very good... you?"

"Great" He said with a smile and she felt her stomach flutter.

"It's good to come back here, don't you think?" she watched the children talk and laugh a few meters away.

"It's really good to come back, I love these guys and it's great to be with them again ... And with you"

Her breath caught and she felt the blush rise to her cheeks.

"I also love being with you" replied looking at him. Both looked at each other for a while, lost one in the other.

"David, you have to see this!" Shouted excited Joe approaching them and stopping to see them looking at each other.

David smiled without looking away from her. "I'm coming" He said and got up, following Joe.

Winona took a long drink of her glass and sighed, closing her eyes.

At this rate, she would not take long to discover her feelings for him.

(A/N: ok, I'm back xD I'll upload the smut (I'm not sure if it should be smut or lemon ... ??) so...)