6

It was late at night, she didn't know exactly what time it was, but it was late at night

She rarely slept on the set, but today they had a lot of work and she didn't like driving late at night, so she decided to stay.

She could not sleep. She looked at the roof of the trailer, felt anxious and depressed, without a real reason. She assumed it was just the stress of the day, She didn't know. And she didn't want to take her pills.

She wrapped her blanket around her neck and closed her eyes, but then her mind started going to dangerous places and that was not good, because then she was only going to make her depression worse at that moment.

She got up and wrapped her blanket around her shoulders before leaving the trailer to sit on the stairs.

She looked at the sky and breathed in the cold night air, then closed her eyes and allowed her anxiety to calm down a bit.

She didn't notice when he approached.

"What are you doing so late outside? It's really cold" David spoke.

She jumped into place, opening her eyes and sighing.

"Fuck, David, do you want to give me a heart attack?"

He laughed softly sitting next to her. "What's wrong, are you a little nervous today?" He said jokingly.

She looked at her hands and he frowned.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked worriedly bringing her with his arm.

"Just a hard day, that's all," she said, burying her face in his chest and smelling her scent.

It was amazing how being close to him made her feel safe and calm. Her anxiety slowly disappearing.

"Do you want to come in? It's really cold here" he asked kissing her hair.

She nodded and got up, opening the door for them.

He entered, closed the door and turned to her, who was only inches away from him looking at him. They both looked at each other and then it happened.

He cupped his lips with hers, kissing her gently, cupping her cheeks in his big hands as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He was fucking flying, since that day at the awards he couldn't stop thinking about his soft lips.

She moaned feeling as if everything was fine at that moment with him kissing her.

And then without realizing it they were on the sofa of the trailer, with her in her lap taking off her pajama shirt and throwing it to the side.

He looked at her uncovered bare skin, her pale breasts and her pink and bristly nipples, she was beautiful.

He kissed her neck while she sucked and buried her hands in his hair, David's beard tickled and scraped.

She moved her hips, looking for friction. He moaned raising his hands roughly down her stomach to her breasts and squeezing them making her moan. He began to remove his shirt, desperate for more contact and he helped her by raising his arms and pulling her next to his.

She brushed her nails across his chest and arching his back as he lowered his head to her breasts, sucking on a nipple.

After paying attention to her breasts he felt the pressure in his pants unbearable so he got up with her and laid her on the bed and then unbuttoned his pants urgently, he lowered them with everything and boxers and pulled them out by his legs.

She was looking at him from the bed biting her lip and then took off her pijama pants, leaving her completely naked.

He climbed on top of her and spread her legs while he kissed her. He brought his hand to her dampness and stroked it gently before standing at her entrance and penetrating her.

She arched her back and groaned loudly as he began to move in and out of her, each time accelerating more the rhythm of his thrusts.

David felt that he could die right there between her legs, she was the most beautiful thing he had seen in all his fucking life. The way her eyes were closed for pleasure, her pretty mouth open in a perfect 'o', her cheeks flushed, the sound of her uneven breathing and his moans ... it was the damn sky

The pressure began to form in her belly and she could not stop moaning.

The wave of pleasure hit both of them, she screamed and dug her nails into his back as he growled at her neck feeling her tighten around him.

They stayed like that for a moment, panting, and then David dropped by his side.

The bed was not very big, but both fit perfectly into it.

Winona snuggled close to him and he wrapped his arms around her.

maybe this was not right, but it was not the time to think about it because while she was in his arms and he hugged her like that, everything was fine.

Tomorrow they would take care of the rest of the world. Together.

Yes, I'm alive. ANOTHER THING!! If you see an error please tell me! ✨