1

David left the set after filming a particularly exhausting scene for more than 2 hours. He checked his phone and saw that it was 1:35 am. He went to his trailer to finally sleep a bit, it was a very productive and entertaining day, but he really was exhausted.

As he made his way to his trailer, he went through one of the rooms where everyone used to hang out and found Winona asleep on one of the prop sofas, covered with a small sweater that was obviously not doing its job since she was shrunken by the cold. David approached her and gently shook her shoulder to wake her up but there was no reaction, so he shook her again. It took about 5 minutes of failed attempts to realize that she was really asleep and that she was not going to wake up.

David struggled internally between letting her sleep there or taking her to her trailer. If he left her there, she would be uncomfortable and cold, but if he took her to her trailer it would be a little embarrassing, especially if one of the boys caught him on the road. If that happened, they would never stop bothering them.

He sighed and took Winona's small body in his arms. He would be an idiot if he let her sleep there all night. She did not move all the way to the trailer. When they arrived, he opened the trailer door and went inside, laid her on the bed and wrapped her in the cozy, soft blanket, then went out and closed the door behind him.

Later, when he lay in his own trailer, he could not get the feeling out of Winona's small body in his arms outside his head.