4

She was visiting him that day, they were sitting at the table talking peacefully facing each other.

Today was a warm day and David could not help noticing how good that shirt wore to her, it was not very common for him to see her in shirts, she always had simple flannels or sweaters. He was not sure when he stopped looking at the shirt and started looking at her breasts, which were very visible thanks to the neckline of the shirt.

Damn, he looked like a fucking idiot looking at her breasts, he had stopped listening to what she was saying at that moment. He forced himself to withdraw his gaze from her breasts. 'Keep your eyes on her face, friend' he reproached himself mentally.

Well, that definitely didn't work because his eyes were in that place again. He kept looking, her breasts were so pale and tempting, the soft skin that was hypnotizing him...

"David, are you listening to what I'm saying?"

Fuckfuckfuck

"Of course" he said quickly.

She looked at him strangely "You...?"

"I like your shirt, it's cute"

"David Harbour" She said accusingly.

"What?" 

"David"

"Winona"

"You ... forget it, I thought you were seeing my breasts" she roll her eyes.

"No, never" He answered and she continued talking.

Damn shirt with neckline.

(A / N: Hey! I had an author's block, I have many doubts. I do not know if at some point I'm going to write a smut or lemon in this story, say if you want me to do it! And you can also give me some ideas about what you would like to happen, you know 😉)