cheater [ rewrite ]

Start from the beginning

____________________________________

It was snowing that day, Taehyung sat on a bench at the park where he supposed to meet Yoongi.

His cheek and nose was tainted red. His fingertips turning blue.

He waited and waited. But Yoongi never came.

Taehyung waited for another 1 hour. But still, Yoongi was nowhere to be seen.

Taehyung sighed. It was the third time that week. He finally got up and walked away.

His hand grasping a box in his coat pocket.

He was planning to gave Yoongi a present. It was not much but Taehyung work hard for it.

Taehyung called a certain midget. He smile softly when he heard his soulmate familiar voice.

" Hello? "

Jimin's voice was hoarse. The boy probably just woke up. Taehyung chuckled.

" Hyung.. Can you pick me up? I'm at the park. The one that I always go to. "

Taehyung heard rustling in the background. And then the sound of door opening.

" Yeah sure. Just wait for me. "

Taehyung smiled and ended the call.

How he wished that he would fall in love with Jimin instead. Maybe it will hurt less.

Taehyung walked around feeling bored. Then he heard Yoongi's laugh. He quickly look toward the sound.

Oh how he wish he didn't.

" Hyung.. "

Standing right in front of him was Yoongi and a man beside him. Taehyung recognized the other.

Jung Hoseok. A ball of sunshine. Now Taehyung understood why it was easy for Yoongi leave him.

" Tae.. "

Taehyung smiled bitterly. He blink away his tears.

" Hi hobi hyung.. "

Hoseok just nodded. He looked guilty. Same goes with Yoongi.

" So... Were you and hobi hyung dating ? "

Taehyung asked. He tried to fake his smile.

" N-No.. We- "

Taehyung see Hoseok's pained look so he stopped Yoongi.

" Don't lie. "

Taehyung said. Yoongi bit his bottom lips and nodded. He closed his eyss

" I knew it.. "

Yoongi open his eyes when he felt Taehyung's cold finger on his hand.

" Can we atleast say a proper goodbye and broke up properly? Maybe it would make you felt less guilty for cheating on me right? "

Yoongi froze. He felt his eyes tearing up. Taehyung smiled more sincere this time. Yoongi's heart ache.

" So goodbye hyung... I hope you and Hobi hyung will be happy.. "

" Goodbye tae.. I'm sorry.. "

Taehyung frowned. He flicked Yoongi's forehead.

" Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. It's not like I can force you to love me "

Taehyung shoved a box in Yoongi's hand.

" And I just wanted to give this. Happy anniversary hyung.. "

Taehyung ran after he said that. Yoongi watched Taehyung's back painfully.

He opened the box and let out a sob as soon as he was what was inside the box.

A hand made knitted scarf and hand glove.

Yoongi remembered that he always complain about being cold to Taehyung.

He wished he could had notice Taehyung's bandaged hands sooner.

_____________________________________

When Jimin arrived, he was greeted with the sight of crying taehyung.

Taehyung hugged him and Jimin brought him home.

Taehyung was still sobbing. He was on Jimin's lap.

" Chim.. It hurt.. "

Taehyung sobbed. Jimin rubbed his back gently.

" I know.. "

Jimin felt nostalgic. Jimin used to hold Taehyung like this when they were a child. But Taehyung stopped seeing him when he cried after he met Yoongi.

Jimin missed this.

" If only I fall in love with you instead Hyung.. "

Jimin heart ached when he heard that sentence.

' If only.. '

Jimin smiled bitterly. Taehyung looked up. He was no longer crying but small quiet sniffles could still be heard from the younger.

" Maybe I could try to fall in love with you, hyung "

Jimin's eyes widened. Taehyung frowned.

" Forget it. You don't even love me that way. "

Taehyung mumbled and look down.
Jimin suddenly kissed him on the lips.
" Wha-"

" I love you tae.. "

Taehyung blushed. Jimin smiled sweetly.

" Really? "

" Really.. "

Taehyung smiled and laid his head on Jimin's chest.

Jimin was willing to wait even for years. If it mean that Taehyung would finally love him back.