.:Awake:.

^(Antisepticeye / Darkiplier - Sweet Dreams are Made of This)^

3rd Person's POV:

Hearing steady beeping coming from her right, (y/n) opened her tired eyes. A bright and unnatural light shone in her eyes from the ceiling above her and made her tear up. She groaned and tried to shield her eyes. But her arms were hooked onto something. Trying to sit up straight she felt a pain in her left arm and yelled in pain.

She heard the shuffling of feet but couldn't see clearly. She groaned and started breathing faster. "Where am I?!" she yelled at the person, whoever it was.

"Shh, calm down! It's okay!" an Irish voice told her. She immediately recognized the voice. "Anti?" she asked. Then it was silent.

"Anti?" the voice asked confused. Blinking multiple times, she now could see a little more. The person in front of her had green hair, but his eyes were both ocean blue. Anti's eyes were both differently colored.

"W-who are you?" (y/n) asked before looking around. She seemed to be in a hospital room. "Why am I in a hospital room?" She started to freak out. Why the hell was she here?!

"My name is Sean, and my friend over there is Mark," he said and pointed to the back of the room. There was a guy, who looked a lot like Dark, sleeping in a chair. "And you're here because you were in a car crash."

(y/n) frowned. Car crash? Then she looked at her arms. She had wounds, but all her markings were gone. "I wasn't in a car crash! I ran away from home and was adopted by a group of people!" she tried to explain.

Sean looked at (y/n) confused. He sighed softly but smiled at her kindly. "You must've hit your head hard" he muttered.

"But where are my parents then?" she asked, not really wanting to know. Sean took a deep breath and was silent as if he was preparing an answer.

"Your parents died in the car crash, and I called the police and took you to the hospital immediately," he explained. Both of them looked at Mark when they heard him yawn. He opened his tired eyes and looked at you. He immediately jumped up when he saw (y/n).

"She's awake! Is she alright?" he quickly asked. Sean nodded before looking at you again. (y/n) was still confused as to why they looked like Anti and Dark and decided to ask them.

"But why do you look like Anti and Dark?" Mark frowned and looked at Sean for help. Mark walked over to you and sat on the bed next to you.

"Maybe it was a dream, you were out a pretty long time," he said calmly. She nodded slowly, still not understanding. Mark looked at his phone.

"We'll leave you to rest and we'll come back in the morning, alright?" he said and (y/n) nodded. Mark stood back up, grabbed Sean's hand and walked out of the room with a small wave at her.

(y/n) lay her head back on the comfortable pillow and looked at the ceiling. The lights went off and she was left in the dark. She sighed and started thinking. Surely everything was real, right?

Suddenly she felt her hand tingly weirdly. She could barely see it but she saw something change. She tried to move it, which succeeded, and nothing hurt.

Gasping, she smiled. Maybe it was real after all.

(Time Skip)

(y/n) woke to a door opening. She sat up straight and tried to see who came in. The first to come in was a doctor. His hair was light brown, but here and there a few strands of grey could be seen. He wore a white coat doctors usually wear with a blue shirt underneath. He held a clipboard and a pen in his hands.

Behind him followed two familiar faces. Sean and Mark! They smiled at her when they saw how good she was doing. And she was doing really good. Her arm didn't hurt, but best of all, her arms didn't even show scars anymore!

The doctor stood next to her and looked at her arm in fascination. "How did it heal so quick? I've never seen such a thing!" he exclaimed, his voice croaking slightly. (y/n) shrugged. Telling him wasn't going to make it clearer to him. He would probably think she'd gone crazy.

In the corner of her eye, (y/n) saw Mark and Sean exchange a meaningful glance. What were they thinking? Mark grabbed his phone and starting typing fast while Sean watched. What were they up to?

Beside her, the doctor hummed softly as he read and wrote on his clipboard rapidly. He seemed confused and a little nervous. "I'm going to be back, I have to discuss something with the other doctors," he quickly said before rushing off and leaving (y/n) with Mark and Sean.

Sean stepped forward to her and smiled warmly. "(y/n), since you don't have a place to stay now me and Mark have an idea," he started. She tilted her head slightly, interested. "We might have a place that's just right for you!" he said. "Where?" she asked with a smile. Sean looked at Mark, who nodded. 

"We have uhm ... family of us who's willing to take you in"

And that's it, guys! This is the end of Not The Same! I'm not making a part two of this story, but if you're willing to that'd be totally amazing! So for the last time in this book:
I hope ya'll liked this book and I'll see all ya kits n cats in the next one! Meow!