.:Anger:.

^(Always Never - Tragedy)^

3rd person's POV: 

While (y/n) was struggling to understand what just happened, Anti recovered from the attack. He got up from the ground and held his head. He glared at (y/n), showed his sharp teeth and let out a low growl. 

How did she learn to use her powers like that?

It doesn't matter! All I need are her powers! I'll get everything I want and more!

As quick as water, Anti raised his fist in the air and threw it at (y/n) with all the strength he had. It hit her in her face and send her flying. She let out a yell before she landed on the ground. Anti chuckled and walked up to her.

But before he could even touch her, a girl stopped him from getting close by cutting off the way. She had dark brown hair, wolf ears and a long wolf tail. Anti immediately recognized her. 

"Oh you're that stupid wolf girl" he said and the girl growled. 

"My name is Ash! And you're the one who's stupid!" she spat. She held her large claws in attack position, ready to strike when necessary. Her teeth were bared as she let out a soft growl. 

"And you think you are stronger than me?! Ha!" Anti raised an eyebrow. No one is stronger than me, I'll prove that! He cracked his neck and was about to attack when Ash suddenly jumped on top of him. 

"I may not be stronger! But I'm not gonna let you hurt (y/n)!" she yelled as she clawed at his face. Anti tried to get her off him, but every attempt failed. Claws raked his face and he yelled in pain as blood started to stream out of the fresh cuts. He dropped to the floor trying to get her off. 

"Ash! Stop!" someone suddenly called out, and the weight on his back disappeared. He looked up to see (y/n) looking down at him with a worried expression. Ash stood behind her with her arms crossed. 

"Anti, it's not too late to stop, please don't hurt anyone anymore! These are your friends! Your family!" (y/n) said and held her hand out for Anti to take. Sudden tears formed in his eyes. 

It's not too late, Anti repeated in his head. You can stop and everything will be okay, everyone can forgive you. Take her hand!

A sudden pain struck his heart. No. They will not forgive you. Look at everything you've done, you're a monster! Better to take everything and not look back! Take her powers!

Anti raised his own hand towards (y/n)'s. His gaze hardened as he grabbed her hand forcefully and started to drain her from her powers again. She started screaming loudly, being in loads of pain. Her screams hurt his ears but he couldn't bring himself to stop. Yes! Take it all!

As she fell down, Anti stood up. The new energy revived him and his wounds healed. Ash stood behind (y/n) with a horrified look on her face. With a smirk he looked around. His side was winning!

He let go of the hand and started laughing maniacally. "I will win!" he yelled and made balls of pure energy appear in his hands. He shot them at opponents viciously. One hit Glitch in his chest and his yell was full of pain as he hit the wall with a sick crack. 

The other ball shot towards Jackaboy Man. He dodged it smoothly by jumping in the air and kicking Fire in the face at the same time. Afterwards he shot a glare at Anti before landing and continuing to fight.

Anti turned back to (y/n), who was struggling to get up. "I will win" he repeated to her. She grabbed the wall to steady herself and then looked at Anti calmly. She took a deep breath and shook with the effort it took.

"You're going to kill your friends and family! You'll kill me!" she said, her voice barely more than a whisper. Anti rolled his eyes. Did it look like he cared?

"I don't give a f*ck, little kid, all I care about is power! I'd kill you if I have to!" he spat. His eyes kept glaring at her, but deep inside he felt scared of himself. Scared of what he just said. Is power really all I want? Would I kill this girl to get it? Or worse, would I kill my friends and family to get it? 

As if he suddenly regained control of himself he gasped and fell to the floor on his knees. He looked at his bloodstained hands and gasped at the horrific sight. 

"What have I done?!" he whispered to himself. He looked up to (y/n) who had a sympathetic look on her face. She held her hand out once again, but didn't say anything. 

No! Something said that he should take her hand, for real this time. But he couldn't control it. He grabbed her hand and was about to take the last bit of her powers.

But little did he know, she had a plan.

Hiya! Here's da chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Again, tell me in the comments what you think is going on!
And guys, 28K reads and 1K votes?! HOLY SHIT! Thank you so much!!!
There's another thing: I'm working on an update schedule! It might change soon, so I'm not promising anything yet.
Anyways, I'll see ya'll in the next chapter (hopefully next week)! Meow!