Why am I here?

Your POV:
Bing took you about 3 or 4 streets away. Then he stopped behind an old, abandoned house. 'I-is this where you live?' You asked him. He smiled and shook his head. 'No, but here it's safe, for now ...'. He took you inside, but it was totally different than you expected. It wasn't as broken and old as you thought it would look. 'It's looks abandoned from the outside, to keep people out!' He said with his robotic, kinda Irish voice. You nodded slightly and looked around some more. 'Why were you on the streets all by yourself?' He suddenly asked, making you jump up a little. 'Um ... I-I um ...' you stuttered. He lowered himself so he could look you in your eyes normally. 'It's okay! You can tell me, I won't hurt you!' He said calmingly. You nodded and looked down. 'I-I um ... I ran a-away ...' you said, while still stuttering. He smiled and put his hand on your shoulder. 'It's okay ...'. Tears formed in your eyes as you thought about your abusive father. Bing pulled you in a hug, which you gladly accepted. More and more tears ran down your face. After a while, you finally stopped crying, but you was still shaking and sniffling a little. 'Come on! You're save with me' he said. You nodded and he picked you up. Still shaking, you looked at him confused. 'W-where are we going?' You asked. 'You'll see when we get there. Don't worry, I think you'll like it there!'. You nodded and buried your face in his black and yellow sweater. He walked for what seemed like hours, but it was like 30 to 40 minutes. 'D-do you always have t-to walk this long?' You asked shakily. He shook his head and said: 'no, normally Light and Angel bring us'. You didn't know who they were, and you was too tired to ask so. Actually you didn't even knew this guy, so why should you trust him? You couldn't sleep right now in his arms, you had to stay awake to know if he was okay or not. You concentrated on the road before you, and tried to not give in to the sleep. Suddenly he stopped and looked at you. 'I think ya should get some sleep, yer looking very tired!' Bing said. You shook your head and looked him in his eyes. His iris was yellow, just as yellow as his sweater and his hair. He seemed very nice. But still, you can't just trust someone you met not even an hour ago. You had been staring at him for almost 2 minutes now and he looked a bit confused. 'Is everything okay?' He asked. You nodded and looked embarrassed away. He giggled slightly and you smiled. 'Um ... can I ask you something?' You asked him. 'Of course!' He said. 'Are you 100% bot?'. He thought for a moment and then smiled. 'No. Only 60%!'. You nodded and rested you head on his shoulder again. Without you actually noticing it, you glided into the sleep.

Dream

Warning! Blood!

⚠️

You opened your eyes, to be met with a unnatural bright light. You tried to put your hand in front of your face to protect your eyes from being hurt. But you soon found out you were tied to an uncomfortable chair. 'Help!' You yelled. Was it all a dream? Did you actually run away, or not? Were Bing and the others all your imagination?  You looked up when a door a couple meters in front of you opened. Curiosity kinda came over you. That expression changed into fear as you recognized a over-familiar face showed up. You tried to scream, but someone put a strong hand over your mouth. You felt a knife being dragged down your arm. Green blood flowed onto the ground out the new wound. You heard you father laugh evil, just as your mom. You heard the scraping of metal on stone, and turned your head. Your mother had a baseball bat in her hands, but at the ends it was reinforced with metal. She lifted it from the ground and gave you a wicked smile. As everything went in slow motion again, you saw her swinging the bat in your head's direction. You looked at everything around you, and closed your eyes. When everything felt normal again, the bat with reinforcements smacked against your head with a sickening crack. A black wave came over you as you felt blood pour down your face and actually everything. The last thing you heard was the evil laughs of your "parents".

End!

You opened your eyes and looked around in shock. You were in a bedroom you've never seen in your entire live. Next to on the bed, sat Bing with an worried look in his face. You felt tears running down your face, and you were wet from the sweat. 'Are ya okay, lass?' He asked, you could sense he was very worried. You nodded shakily and he hugged you. You buried your face in his sweater again, until you heard the sounds of a door creaking. Your eyes immediately shot to the door and you hid behind Bing. 'Bing? Are you here?' A deep, robotic voice asked.

A/N
Here!
Another chapter!
Worked all day on it!
So I was kinda sad ...
but writing this, for you guys cheered me up immediately!
So thank you for doing nothing but reading my books!!!
And I'll see y'all in the next chapter!
Meow!!!