He wanted it all.

Everything Harry would put him through.

Everything Harry would give him.

He just wanted one thing in return.

The Omega for himself.

He would fight the whole world if Harry agreed to stay beside him, holding his hand. They would set the sail together. Louis would live happily under any circumstances if Harry was there as his mate.

He blinked back to reality when thunder cracked through the clouds.

The campervan was suddenly too crowded. Louis stood up, placing his book and the glass of champagne on the small table.

He opened the glass door of the tiny balcony attached to the campervan. The protests were immediate.

"Are you crazy? The rain will drench you, Louis!" Zayn yelled, horrified.

"Don't go out. It is raining so heavily," Liam called from his place.

There was a soft tug on his wrist. Louis looked down to see Harry holding him back. Louis did not want to meet the omega's eyes, not after imagining those things about him. He felt shameful.

"What?" he asked, not meeting the omega's eyes.

"Don't go out. Your wounds..." Harry mumbled, looking up at Louis innocently.

Louis shrugged his wrist free, "they are healed, Harry. Even the bandages are gone."

He was right anyway. The wounds were healed by now. Just some yellow marred scratches were left behind.

He almost ran out on the really small balcony, sliding the door closed behind him.

Rain pelted down on him, drenching him in a minute. Louis welcomed it. He welcomed the chilling reality. It was better; it was as if those raindrops were washing away his guilt. He looked up at the sky as the campervan went. The sky was clouded, just like his mood. Louis leaned against the campervan, pulling out his cigarette. He needed a smoke.

Now.

---***--- ---***---

Harry watched the alpha outside through the glass door. He watched how rain cascaded down on him, slowly soaking up that white shirt and those tight-fitting pants. Harry could see the alpha's lips pressed on the cigarette. He was leaning against the partition of the campervan. The quiff on the alpha's head was now a mess. Water droplets hung from the tip of those messy hair-strands. Those eyelashes were glinting with raindrops too.

Thunder would strike through the sky, lighting up the alpha's features. Harry watched how unbothered Louis looked. The alpha was looking at the sky, a deep frown set on those brows. Louis was always so quiet. Harry could not understand what the alpha was feeling. Ever. Those blue eyes would take in everything around him but those thin lips hardly moved. That made Harry curious. Harry sometimes found himself looking at the alpha, just trying to figure out what was going on in that head.

The alpha was wiping off his face, the rain had soaked him thoroughly but Louis stayed put, looking as calm as always.

He tried not to think too much about Louis catching a cold.

It was not his problem.

---***--- ---***---

They had reached the Smith's pack sooner than Harry had expected. Bleiz Smith, the leader of the pack had welcomed them with a large smile.

Louis was welcomed by the whole pack as they stepped out of the campervan. Harry was welcomed by their Luna, Maisie. He had accepted the flower-crown she offered to put on his head with a kiss on her cheeks and then went to stand behind Louis.