Chapter seventeen- Love..

A/n- im thinking 20 chapters... give or take. Then new book!!!!!! Even though nobody is giving me feedback im still just gonna write what I want...
****
Chris' pov-

"Yes Dee. Just take him somewhere, I need to set up."

"You act like it is a big deal."

"It is to me. And it will be with him. So shushy." I rolled my eyes, though she cant see. "Take him for ice cream then to shop."

"Fine fine." She said before hanging up. I had sent James out with Dee so I could set up for tonight.

I had 4 dozen roses that I needed to use.

I made a trail of pedals and actual flowers to the room, then did the cliche thing and made a heart. The rest I laid around the house with some candles.

I had cleaned most of the house. Floors mopped. Counters cleaned. Everything dusted.

I had even fully moved him in, and started painting his playroom the peachy color he so badly begged for.

"This is so stressful!" I groaned as I tore the painters tape off the wall once the walls dried.

I started this two days ago, denying him access and promising a punishment if he went in.

I grabbed the 'J' letter that lit up and some nails. I put it in the center of the wall that you first see when you walk in.

I then hung bright white, wooden styled shelves on either side. Putting pictures of us, and fairy lights up. With a pressed, blue rose on both shelf.

The floor was a light hardwood. I grabbed the rolled up fluffy rug that covered the majority and set it to the side.

I grabbed his toy box. A handmade wooden one that matched the shelves and put it against the left wall, under the window. I opened it and threw toys in, making sure it shut properly, and it did.

But like I expected, his spoiled ass had more toys than anybody I knew.

So I grabbed two smaller wooden boxes, the same as the bigger one, and put his toy cars in them.

I laid out the carpet and fluffed it with my feet before pulling in the giant teddy bear I had bought him

It would almost be the size of him, just for his reading corner. I tossed it on the floor for now and grabbed a corner shelf.

I was going for a really light, happy room. Hopefully it wasnt too white and bright for him.

I hung the matching shelf and put up the sign that said 'reading' in different colors, just for a pop.of color in here.

I grabbed the wooden crates, just plain soft whiteish/brown colored crates, and put his books in them neatly, and set them against the wall.

I put his bear in the corner and looked at the room. I had one more thing to put in- coloring station.

I grabbed the white table I had bought and put it in the middle of the rug, with two white chairs across from each other. I set the crayons and markers, etc. Coloring books, all in an organizer on the back of the door.

I decided to hand some more fairy lights around the room. I was happy with it.

It was definitely James. I set a fan at the door and opened the window.. trying to get the fumes of the paint out.

I then wrote on a piece of black paper in white and set it on his coloring table, smiling to myself.

I went to my room, checking the time.
4:08pm.