Chapter Fifteen- Play date?

Chris pov-

"Daddy, den he goes "me no like you no more." And then now he is ignoring me." He explained through tears on my lap. He woke up in deep little space, and has been all day.

He was now explaining why one of his stuffies was ignoring him.

I wiped his tears softly, "my poor sweet boy."

"Daddy" he whined and let out another sob. It was concerning how little he was. Throughout our three or so months of dating, never had he been so little to the point of sobbing on my lap because his stuffies are mean.

And let me tell ya, his stuffies are brutal.

"Okay baby, okay." I smiled softly. "Lets go talk to him. See why he is being a dootie head."

I carried him upstairs and opened the bedroom door to find three stuffies on the floor.

"Which one?"

"Powar beaw"

I set James on the bed and grabbed his polar bear.
"Listen here, no more being mean to my James. You are making him sad." I said to the stuffed object.

Making James feel better is my number one priority, so if that means me and my imagination need to be in tune, then so be it.

James sniffed and watched me.
"Give hugs." I said. James grabbed it and cuddled it to his chest. "See baby? All better now. No more tears."

He sniffled fast and nodded.

I gently rubbed his cheeks and back to try and calm him down faster.

"You've never been this little before, my love." I said softly. "How old is my little baby?"

He held up two fingers. I kissed his temple and stood up.

"I dont want you up here by yourself, so grab your toys. We are gonna go downstairs."

He whined and shook his head.

"Baby, please. If you are good we are gonna meet Barney and Luciana, his little, at the park."

He quickly grabbed his stuffies and walked in front of me, down the stairs.

"Before the park we need to go to your apartment and grab clothes." I said softly.

"Go now! Go now!" He jumped up and down.

"Inside voices." I shushed him. "Come on."

He started walking toward the door, his arms still full of stuffies.

"Bring one." I said. He frowned and shook his head. "One or none. The point is to get things from your house, not bring everything over."

Then the tantrum started. Full blown, kicking, screaming, crying, throwing himself on the floor, hitting. Everything. You name it, he did it.

I just sat on one of the bar stool seats and watch him. He would either stop, or tire himself out.

He eventually was face first on the floor, sniffling. He was close to falling asleep. 20 minute tantrum with do that to ya.

I got up and lifted him off the floor, "come on."

I grabbed his Seal stuffie and we left. He slept on the way there. I just sighed.

"James." I shook him lightly. "Baby we are here."

He whined but didnt wake up.

I got out and went to his side.
"Sh sh sh" I lifted him up and he just laid his head on my shoulder.