Chapter Two- Date..

James' Point of View- 

"Dee dee, what if he thinks I am a complete weirdo." I sighed and paced around the room again. She sat on my bed, on her phone. "He is older than be by 4 years. He has more experience-" 

"Not really. My brother doesn't get a lot of dick." She chimed in. 

"Thanks. That makes me feel a lot better, Dee." 

"You are welcome." She looked up and smiled. "You are going to put a hole in the floor. Sit your ass down." 

She stood up and went to my closet. She grabbed a pair of darkwashed skinnies, and a light coral-y colored shirt out. 
"Here." She threw them and they hit my face. "Then wear your white shoes. Ankle white socks, then put on the white and black rubber bracelet." 

"Okay." I quickly dressed when she turned her back to me. I looked in the mirror and admired the way I looked. Deedee really know how to put an outfit together. 

"He is just as nervous as you. Be yourself. Be adorable and get him. You both deserve it." She smiled. "He will be here in 20 minutes. Do something with that hair." 

I gelled it and just left it in its natural state, kinda messy, kinda good, kinda looks like I have my shit together but still lets you know that I don't. 

20 minutes passed quickly, and soon enough a knock rang through my small one bedroom apartment, and Dee called me downstairs yelling my name. 

"Coming." I walked down the few steps and looked up. He was taller than I thought he would be. I am short.. for a guy. Standing at a whopping 5'10", weighing in at 114 lbs .

"I will stay here and feed your fish, Jamesie." Dee smiled at me. 

"NO, last time I asked you to do that, you nearly killed him." I said in an almost whiny voice. She just rolled her eyes. 

"Who wants a fish anyway?" 

"Dee," chris said. His voice.. I could cry. It was so husky and demanding. I just wanted to submit to him already. "If James doesn't want you to watch after his fish, you can go to my house and eat the ice cream in the fridge. But don't touch my fruit." 

"You and your damn fruit. Alrighty boys, have fun with your date. Don't get too frisky. USE PROTECTION!" Dee yelled before leaving both of us standing there. 

"Shall we?" Chris asked grabbing the side of the door, letting me lead. 

I walked out and waited for him to shut the door. 
"I'm Jameson." I said softly. "But please call me James, I hate my actual name. It is so.. ya know? Like ugly.. I'm rambling." 

He just chuckled and smiled at me, "Well James, I am Christopher grandma is the only one that calls me Christopher." 

We got to his car and made small talk until we arrived at the restaurant. 

"..Then I fall face first. In front of the hottest man. My one chance to meet him, and I am covered in my coffee, face to concrete." I laugh, "That was the most embarrassing moment of my life. Good thing that he was cool. I was mortified." 

Chris laughs loudly, the crinkles by his eyes clear but not unattractive. 
"That isn't so bad," He says. I just roll my eyes and chuckle. 

"I wanted to disappear." My face got red thinking about the time I had gotten to go backstage to meet Brendon Urie, and it didn't go well. "So what about you? Embarrassing moment?" 

"I'm practically perfect, I never fuck up." He went to swing his arm behind his head, and he knocked over his glass of Pepsi over and the glass shattered.

"Yeah.." I laughed. "Perfect, huh?" 

"I will pay for that." 

We both erupt in chuckles. A waiter comes by and sweeps up the glass, glaring at Chris. 

"So," Chris starts, "How long have you been a little?"