This is my strong!

"So..." Seychelles said, snipping the sissors, which only made China feel more uncomfterable than ever, "How do you like it styled, China?"

"At most..." China said, sitting stiffer, "A braid."

"Really?" Seychelles retorted, "That's it?  No pigtails, bun, dyied, not even having it down?"  China relaxed a bit.  They didn't seem all that bad.  Ok, the dyied one was, but others weren't.  China soon sighed.  "Fine..." he said, "Do whatever, but there are only two rules.  No dying, and absolutly no cutting!"  

Seychelles looked at him awkwardly.  "Really?" she said, soon eyeing the locks in the ponytail.  "I dunno, China, you have a lot of split ends...a simple trim might-"

"No trimming either!!!" China snapped in anger.  "You sure?" Seychelles said nerviously, "They look pretty bad.  You  know that trimming is the only way to fix that, right?  If not, they'll only get worse then-"

"Seychelles, do you know what this is?!" China interrupted in anger, "I don't know how you see it, but this is my strong!  It's a gift from my family, and a part of me!  I will NOT throw my honor away for some dumbass girls night!!!!"

The island looked at him with utter fear and confusion.  She nervously shook her head slowly, almost begging for an explanation.  "Seychelles," Vietnam said, grabbing her attention, "You may not know this, but in our places, especially China's, hair is a symbol of honor, strength, masculinity, a gift from relatives, and a part of you.  Basically, cutting it is like loosing it all that."

"Oh..." Seychelles said, relaxing a bit.  "Sorry China," she spoke, "I should've known."

"No, it's my fault," China admitted, feeling a pang of guilt hit him like a needle, "I should've told you more calmly."  he soon inhaled, relaxing himself.  "Alright!" he let out, "Let's get this over with."  Eventually, China took off his hairband and tied it to his wrist.  "Remember," he warned, giving Seychelles a death stare, "If you trim one hair, I will kill you!"

"Ok, ok.  I get it." Seychelles said, loosing her patience.  She reached over to a curling iron and grabbed a lock, making China flinch and stiffened.  "Chill out, will ya!" the island suddenly snapped, "This ain't gonna kill you or anything.  The most it's gonna do is heat it up."  Soon after, she began, with China just hoping to god that she didn't mess it up.

"Now, I dunno if this will work." she mentioned, "But because you already look like a girl, I just gonna assume it will."

************************************************************************************

Finally, China lost them.  Now that all the girls talked about who-cares, China was looking at the mirror.  What had Seychelles done to him?!  Now, he had hair tied in French braids, some strands getting in the way of his face.  Not to mention the barrettes used.  China forcefully took all the trash off his head.  Once he was done, his hair was left nothing but a shit mess of tangles, knots, and curls fighting off his naturally straight locks.  "Ugh," he said to himself, "Coming here was a mistake..."

After coming out of the bathroom, he heard Italy talking in the room right next door.  "Germany!  Can Buzz really fly?"

"SSH!" Germany snapped, "Italy, you'll spoil it."  Interested, China leaned closer against the door, listening.  "Well, you can't really spoil something you've already seen." his brother said.  Germany sighed. "I know, but it kind of ruins the moment."  Japan simply replied with, "I see what you mean."  

All of a sudden, the door just opened, letting China fall head first to the other guys on a bed.  "Vietnam?!" Germany asked.  China looked up and saw he was face to face with Japan.  His brother looked at him for a second with his dull eyes, the pulled on a strand harshly while pushing him away with his foot.

"CHINA WHAT THE HELL!" he snapped, "Why the hell are you here...and what's with the failed girly hair style?!"  Germany looked at him.  "Uh-" he said nervously, "S-Sorry for mistaking you for Vietnam."  

"Wow!" Italy said densely, "China really looks like a girl when you think about it."  After flinching by that statement, China looked back at Japan, desperately this time.  "Taiwan forced me to the girls night.  PLEASE!!!  Let me stay here, with you guys!  You know how awkward it is around people who talk romantically about your gender and play with your hair.  It's fucking torture!  Please, just 'till this is over."

"Sure." Germany said, relaxing, "We're rewatching Toy Story if your wondering."

"Nope!  Nu-uh!" Japan snapped, pushing China out the door.  "Japan!  Why the fuck do you hate me so much?"

"I don't." he said, pushing her nearly out the door, "This was just a moment between us!  Not you.  Now get...out!"  He did one last push before slamming the door shut.  "And fix your hair!  Looks like a fucking rats nest!"  After China just gave the door the finger, he sighed.  Guess he had no choice, but to be with the girls.

It was were he belongs, apparently.