Poison Lips

(Sanya's pov )

The exam started with a written test. Gaara was two rows behind me. The Examiner explained that if anyone was caught cheating they'd be expelled immediately. His wording wasn't mistake. Obviously this exam was to see how well we could gather information without being caught by any of the staff members sitting against the wall.

Making a sand eye only took one hand sign. It also used the least amount of chakra. My eye copy discreetly looked over the shoulder of someone next to me. It didn't matter if what he was scribbling down was wrong or right. Just as long as there were answer. 

It took about ten minutes till I was finally done. I leaned back in my seat, relaxing for the rest of the time remaining. The rush of wind indicated that my sand had reacted to a danger. When I opened my eyes again I found a kunai caught in its grip. A round of gasps escaped from my row. The Jounin responsible looked smug as he sat comfortably in his seat. 

"Do you have a death wish?" I scowled. 

"You cheated. Get out," he ordered with a smirk. I heard my two siblings gasp and look at me worriedly. 

"I would've killed him if you got hurt," Gaara said through telepathy. Aria agreed but with more....emotion...

i glared harder. i threw the kunai back. it went with so much speed that a normal being wouldn't be able to see it. It lodged into the wall next to his head. Everyone gasped and became stiff.

"Next time you throw a kunai at someone expect it to be thrown back." I said blankly. Aria snickered and so did mostly everyone else. He turned pink with anger and stood up from his chair pointing at me. 

"Look you little brat it's MY job to throw out any Gennin who cheat and i caught you so get out before i drag you and your team out." he threatened. My eyes widen but then turned angry again.

My sand weaved through all the desks and feet, reaching the Jounin.

It comes around his body. It got tighter slowly. He let out a slight gasp and whimper. Temari was about to stop me but Ibiki got there first. He slammed his hands on the desk and yelled.

"Stop, you at table 63 let go of him and be quiet!" I looked at him then back at the Jounin.

My sand receded but gave him a cut on the cheek.

"Next time you mess with me i'll crush you." i say as i turned back to the front ignoring all the whispers and cautious eyes. The main one that annoyed me was a certain Uchiha's

'You know if he annoys you, you could kill him? 'Aria persuasively suggested.

 "And how would i be able to do that, when he is surrounded by those idiots?" i asked sarcastically.