Episode 15: Bachelorette Party

Previously on Secret Life Returns: The boys decided to take a day off from all the chaos that has been going on lately in order to throw Ricky a bachelor party. Ricky willingly went along with their plan. At the bar, the boys had some good old fun. Which included drinking, shots, and of course the traditional dancing to the cha cha slide. While they were at the bar, the boys ran into Omar who joined them in the festivities. Ben revealed a secret about Grace.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That Same Night-Underwood Home-No One's POV

Amy was sitting on her couch. Reading "Somewhere". A new book she had just started. It was a book she had discovered over the summer. It got to her. Her eyes raced across the pages. The pages flipped as though there was a gust of wind inside the house. It was a book she hadn't been able to put down. When she was at work and the kids were outside or napping she would pick it up and just read. Days like these where no one was home, she would read. It was her pastime. It also took her mind off everything that was going on. This was really of her only form of release. She marked her place in the book and set it down. She was in the kitchen pouring herself a drink. When her doorbell rang. Who the hell was at my door this late at night? Amy thought. Practically angry at whoever decided to bother her  this time at night. It was supposed to be her night. Just her night. Amy walked to her door. The resentment visible on her face. The door swung open to reveal Ashley and Adrian on her porch.

Amy: Hey. What's up guys?

Adrian: Come with us and you'll see.

Amy: Come with you where?

Ashley: We can't tell you. If you want to know you'll come along.

Amy: Do you not see what I'm wearing? Or what time it is for that matter?

Ashley: Oh, it's not like your home. John is at Dad's. Miguel and Ricky are out. You're home alone. So do you want to be a loner? Or do you want to come with us? And what does time matter to you?

Amy: I'm pregnant. As are you. So you should know as well as I do, that time is big. If I'm not in bed by a certain time.

Ashley: Oh let's just not mention our pregnancies tonight.

Adrian: I agree with Ashley. So you coming or not?

Amy: Why the hell not? Let me get changed first.

Adrian: No you're fine.

Amy: I'm not wearing pajamas out.

Adrian: Yes you are. Because we all are. Did you not notice me and Ashley were in pajamas?

Amy: No not really.

Ashley: Figures. Grab your purse, and whatever else you need and let's go.

Amy rushed back inside. She ran to her room where she grabbed her purse and slipped some makeup and her medication in there. She ran downstairs and grabbed her house and car keys from the key rack that hung on the very bottom of the stairs. Amy then went back to the where the girls were waiting and nodded her head. Signaling that she was ready, and that she had got everything she needed. Adrian led the three of them to her mustang. Adrian took the drivers seat, Ashley in the back, and Amy in the passenger seat. Once they were all seated, Adrian put the car's top down. She sped towards the edge of the town. The entire time the girls were engaged in conversation with laughs here and there.