Episode 8-Fears

Previously on Secret Life Returns: At Ricky and Amy's apartment, a fight broke out.  The fight was between Miguel on Ashley in regards to the room they share with John. The fight was so intense that Amy and Ricky were dragged into it at one point, and eventually Miguel decided that it was best for him to live else where. At the end of the episode, we saw Margaret confronting Anne about what Anne did to Ashley. This confrontation led to thoughts and feelings that had been hidden being revealed. All this caused tension between Miguel and Ashley, and tension between Anne and Margaret.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

That same day- Apartment over the Butcher shop- Ashley's POV

I had been debating what to do for days now. My mom had kicked me out. Now I was stuck living in one of the most cramped places I had ever seen. The only people who I had were now Ricky and Amy. My dad still had no idea what had transpired between me and Anne. But today was the day I was going to tell him.

Amy: Hey Ashley. Are you okay?

Ashley: No not really. I need your help with something.

Amy: Okay. What do you need my help with?

Ashley: I'm going over to Dad and Kathleen's house today. I figured I better tell him what happened with Anne before someone else beats me to it. I was wondering if you could go with me and help me tell him seeing as you were present when the stuff with Anne happened.

Amy: Yes, I'll go with you. But if we're going we have to go now cause Ricky and I have our sonogram appointment at noon.

Ashley: Okay fine. Let's go.

Amy informed Ricky that her and Ashley would be leaving and leaving John at the apartment with him as the butcher shop was closed today. Amy and Ashley left the apartment and went to Amy's car. Amy drove to George and Kathleen's house.

George & Kathleen's House-George's POV

Kathleen was downstairs in the kitchen making breakfast as I was getting ready. I was planning to go the restaurant today. As I was making my way downstairs I heard a knock. I wasn't expecting anybody so I was bewildered as to who it could've been until I heard Kathleen greet them.

Kathleen: Amy, Ashley. What a pleasant surprise. Come on in. George will be down in a second.

I then went downstairs to the kitchen, where all 3 of them were seated at the table waiting.

George: Girls, how are you? I haven't seen either of you since Amy decided not to go to New York.

Amy: Really. Do you have to continuously bring that up? I chose to do what made me happy. What made me happy was staying here with Ricky. If you don't like that, then oh well. I really don't need you or Anne in my life anymore, and I sure as hell don't need your approval on what I do. Besides, we're not here today about me, we're here because Ashley has something she would like to tell you and Kathleen.

George: Okay. But if today doesn't have to deal with Amy, then why are you here, Amy?

Ashley: God, Dad. Because I asked her to be here with me. Because I broke the same news to mom a few days ago, and her reaction was nowhere near good. I'm afraid that you're reaction will be the same. Amy was with me when Mom's reaction went ballistic, and I want Amy here in case it happens again. Is that okay with you, or do you really have that much resentment towards Amy because she chose Ricky over New York?