Episode 5-Keeping What Is Mine

Previously on Secret Life Returns: Amy received a surprise guest at her engagement party. Actually she received two. Ashley Juergens, along with Ben returned to California to celebrate and congratulate Amy and Ricky. Lauren finally admitted to Madison how she felt about Madison this whole time. Stating that she never moved on from the events of the first graduation from the original series where Madison slept with Lauren's boyfriend. This caused the two to further argue and eventually part ways. Notifying each other that they were no longer friends. The engagement part concluded early due to this fiasco. The only ones to stay behind were Amy, Ricky, Ben, and Ashley. Where Amy, and Ricky apologized to Ben, and Ben apologized only for what he had to. At the end of the episode, Ashley told that she was pregnant and Ben was the father.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Geoff's Restaurant-Ashley's POV

I had just told Ricky and Amy one of my biggest secrets. I guess whoever coined the phrase "everyone has their secrets" was right. This was one of the few times when I had a secret to be told. I didn't like to keep them. Not after what Amy went through when she kept her big secret. Yes, the secret of John's pregnancy. Her life was a living hell until she came clean about it. Even then, when she finally told someone it didn't get any better. Ben and Ricky were always fighting over who got to be the dad. Amy had to sit on the sidelines. Afraid to get in between them. In fear that if she did it would imply that she was choosing one over the other. I didn't want to do have to do that. To have keep a secret that big for so long. I had to tell someone. I told Amy because I trusted her more than anyone, including our mom. Besides that, she could also help me. She's gone through this before, and from what I was told is going through it again.

Amy: Wait, Ashley are you serious? You're not messing with us? You, you are actually pregnant?

Ashley: Yes, Amy I'm serious. I took a pregnancy test in Italy. Ben and I went to see a doctor in New York yesterday. He confirmed it. That's why we didn't get in until today.

Ricky: How far along are you then?

Ben: Its gonna sound crazy, and probably upset Amy, but....

Ashley: I'm about 3 months.

Ricky: If she is three months, then that means she got pregnant before graduation. Which means you two were either seeing each other long before that. Or you hooked up three months before graduation.

Ben: We had been dating since Christmas break. It was sort of a secret. Then during spring break I went to Italy to see Ashely. That's when, well when this happened.

Amy: So what you're telling me is you where with Ashely this whole last semester? Even during the incident in the hallway? When you hacked into my e-journal? While you were trying to convince me that is was supposed to be you and I? While you did whatever you could to tear me from Ricky? You were with Ashley this entire time.

Ashley: Benjamin, tell me that this is not true. And what incident with her journal?

Ben: Yes, its true. I hacked into Amy's journal in hopes of finding hints that she wasn't in love with Ricky. A hint that pointed to her being with him simply because she didn't have any other options.

Ashley: You know what. I have no right to say anything. Not anymore anyways. We're no longer together anyways. You broke it off on your graduation night anyways. Now I have an idea why you did so. Ricky, and Amy will you mind driving me home to moms?

Ricky: Lets go.

Home of Anne Juergens and Nora Underwood-Anne's POV