Episode 7-Tensions

Previously on Secret Life Returns: Miguel was asked by Ricky and Amy to become John's live in babysitter. Ashley also moved in to the already cramped apartment causing John, Miguel, and Ashley all having to share the bedroom. Nora and Anne's fight continued. With Nora eventually saying everything she had been holding back to Anne. Nora left the house leaving Anne on her own, and Nora moving back in with Margaret. At the end of the episode, Margaret had pledged to talk to Anne next week

_______________________________________________________________________________________

One Week Later-Margaret's House-Margaret's POV

I was sitting in the kitchen, drinking coffee, and reading the newspaper at the dining room table. I was waiting for Nora to wake up. Today was the day. The day to go and talk to Anne. My promise to Nora was that I would not go without her. Exactly a week ago I had promised that I was gonna let Anne hear what I have to say about her actions. I contacted Ricky to see how Ashley how was doing but it was hard to hear. From what I could hear in the background, it seemed as though everything at the apartment was chaotic. Which wasn't good, seeing as Amy was pregnant. And so was Ashley. But Ashley was further along. I was upset that Anne felt justified in her actions. How could she have allowed Amy in her house, and offered her support when Amy was pregnant, but was unable to do that for Ashley? Is that not telling Ashley that Amy was her favorite child? Is that not hypocritical? Is that not bad? Nora walked into the kitchen, poured herself a cup of coffee, and sat at the table.

Nora: Morning Margaret.

Margaret: Morning Nora.

Nora: Please tell me that you're not still planning on going over there today?

Margaret: Going over where? If you're talking about going over to Anne's, then your damn wrong in thinking I was going to change my mind. Someone has to tell her how it is. Someone has to hit her with the facts. That someone, unfortunately for you, is me. So you can bet your ass that I'm still going.

Nora: Why? Why do you always have to be the one to fix things? Or to stand up for children? Or to make people face the truth? I had to take a day off and when Leo asked me I said family emergency. Because I'm afraid to let you go over there alone. This is not a good idea.

Margaret: I have to fix things because it seems as though none of you guys are capable of doing anything except stirring up feuds that last for weeks. Now, I'm not saying I don't do that, but I'm going to try to fix this one before I start a feud. I have to stick up for children, it is quite my literally my job. No one else is gonna stand up for them, and there sure as hell not going to stand up for themselves. I make people face the truth because otherwise they just live a life of lies. And that is not good.

Nora: Fine. Lets go. If we're going to do this, we're going to do this now.

Ricky and Amy's Apartment-No One's POV

Ricky awoke to the sound of shouts coming from the bedroom, and from clanging in the kitchen. He went to the kitchen first where he found John struggling to reach his cup, and attempting to reach the cereal at the same time. Amy jerked awake also to the sight of Ricky assisting John in the kitchen, and also noticing the loud yells and bangs coming from the room.

Amy: What the hell is going on in there?

Ricky: I have no idea. It sounds intense. We need to get closer to hear the actual words.

Amy: Grab John and lets listen in from the bathroom.

Ricky: Good idea lets go.

They proceeded to the bathroom where they shut the door to the hallway, and pressed their ears to the door that connected to the bathroom. Miguel was shouting, as was Ashley. The more they listened to the fight the more they knew things were getting serious.

The Secret Life of The American Teenager Returnsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें