Episode 1-I Am In Love With You, Amy Juergens

*Previously on The Secret Life of The American Teenager (above)

Currently-Inside Anne Juergens Car-Amy's POV

I sat in the backseat on the passengers side, right behind my mom. My dad was driving me to the airport. Was I doing the right thing? Should I have told him the real reason I was leaving? These questions raced through my mind as I stared blankly out the window listening to sad music. I didn't really want to go, but I didn't really want to stay. I wanted to stay more then I wanted to leave but if I told Ricky what I needed to tell him I felt as though he would just abandon me. For good this time. I don't think he's ready for what I've been keeping from him. But was this really the best decision?

Amy: *removes earbuds and pauses music*. Mom, I don't know if I'm making the right decision.

Anne: Amy, you can't keep doing this. You can't keep questioning your decision. This is what you chose. Its to late to turn back now.

Amy: What if isn't? How is it already to late? Its been two hours Mom. No one moves on that quick.

Anne: Its Ricky we're talking about here.

Amy: He once told someone that if I ever chose to leave him and not marry him he would never date again. That he would never be able to heal from the heartbreak it would cause him. The only time he would ever heal would be if it was me going back to him. He has changed. You and dad need to realize that. The sooner the both of you do the better. I think the fact that you two never liked him played a role in my decision to leave.

George: It played a role? I've said it before and I'll say it again. He is not the one for you. Just because you two have a kid together doesn't mean you should be together. (pulling into the airport terminal). You two were in love with idea of being in love with each other. You never actually were in love. Do not go blaming your mistakes, your failed relationships on me and your mother. Besides, it is to late. We're here.

Amy: The fact that you considered it mistakes, and failures says everything I need to know. I have no words, other than hurtful ones to respond to that, and I'm not trying to hurt or upset you guys right now. (removing bags from the car), I think its best if you don't walk me in to the airport. I don't need this, not right anyway. FYI, I never once blamed you. I simply said it played a role. Not once did I say it was your fault completely. But, you can believe what you want to believe. I'm not gonna fight you guys anymore.

I grabbed my bags and closed the car door. I gave my parents a quick, yet angry hug. Walked towards the airport. Walking as fast as my legs would possible allow me. The inside of the airport was nicer then I could ever imagined. Walls were pristine white, floors were sparkly clean, and everyone inside seemed friendly. I began walking to the terminal for all incoming and outgoing flights to New York. The one where I had to report to.

San Francisco International Airport-Adrian's POV

I was sitting patiently in the New York flight terminal. I was here to pick somebody up, and to also say goodbye to Grace who was living for a few months or so. Something inside of me was also hoping that I would run into Amy and have a chance to say goodbye. We had really gotten close over the years. I know it hasn't been a full day since graduation but we kept the promise to try and be friends. Only if we had made that promise earlier in high school. It was nice to have Amy as a friend. She was sweet, but also honest. She never told you what you wanted to hear, but what you needed to hear. Just then at the secretary desk, or whatever it was, was familiar looking blonde and brunette hair. Standing right next to each other. I called out their names, they heard and turned around. I motioned for them to come over.