Holly?

I was watching the news on a rainy sunday.I have work tomorrow and a few shopping trips to do for more .....oreos. There was a shooter at a school apartly and they were holding only one girl hostage. When I saw the name I jumped out of my seat. It was holly with eyes as dark blue as an ocean.She was holding someone hostage?

I turned and ran for vegreville because that were it was.She was so close to me after all these weeks I've spent here in a crap hotel.I make it to there in time to hear her say she was going to kill the tramp she was holding because she was trying to have sex with her husband.Holly was to old for high school so that made sense.

I screamed holly stop!

She froze and looked through the crowd.She laid her eyes on me after seeing that everyone was staring at me even the police there were.She started crying and put the black haired girl down.She ran up to me with wolf speed and dragged me off into a closet inside the school.I looked shook because those were humans she just super humanly ran past.She hugged me and then started crying.

I thought you were dead or worse kidnapped,she said between sobbs. She looked at me for a second ,then wiped her tears away.

I missed you Holly,I said.Holly nodded then said "I found my mate,he's an alpha of a large pack by cucumber lake".I look at her and think about how she's a luna with an amazing mark on her left arm. I then tell her about my life for the past five years including seeing my mate,I didn't tell her about the streaks though because I was still on the run and don't want her trying to find him.She invited me to stay in there pack,I was tired of running from possible family so I said yes.

When we got to her house I felt pulling towards the back yard.I ignored it as a stomach ache.She grabbed me a glass of milk and introduced me to a lot of people.She told me stories about her mate Andy,he saved her from being killed by telling the rogue king she was his mate.No one knew I was the queen and they all called me Alex.I felt refreshed but I know I was never safe.They sat me down and talked about fighting for me but I told them I wasn't a queen until my kingdom wants one.Not one pack.

@@@@@

Soon the words spread that I was alive all over.People came looking for me the good and bad.I get to meet the alphas best ally today.It turned out my kingdom wanted me because the rogues were taking over packs now.They had full control already, and almost all the wolfs on his side.Packs have tried to kill the king but never made it past my fathers gates.

The sun was high in the sky,it was wednesday the day of kicking my butt in gear.I had that same butt in the driver's seat going towards my new packs best ally. I know i'm the queen but I needed the human smell gone if anyone was going to respect me.There ally's alpha is supposed to be really hot and I happen to have a few weak spots for hot guys.

We reach there pack and I start to feel the pull from the diner by the woods.I desired to follow it but I had a alpha to talk to.His beta told us he was in the flower fields waiting.The pull was getting stronger.A wolf was running for me,it had blue streaks.

A/N; 

Thanks to those reading so far i'm fixing errors