Different erika

Few days later
Jake POV
Two days ago I went back to school it wasn't the same. It wasn't the same because Erika is acting weird. She not taking or hanging around with me nor the other, her attitude change, her behaviour change and she smell of something from her mouth I can't work out what it is. Logan is weird as well. Are they together? I hope not but Erika is not like that. Or is she?
1 months later
It's been a months since Erika was... her normal self. Try to talk to her but she doesn't listen she either walks away or shouts "NOT KNOW JAKE" it's breaks me when she shouts. I don't know if we are still together or not? It's like she's a different person not the Erika Costell I know and love so much. It's still hard knowing Erika and I lost our baby but it's made it so much harder without Erika. This is the time we need each other the most. She doesn't talk to me or the other, I talk to Morgan and Jc they said she doesn't talk to them nor her other Siblings or their mom and dan. I wish I could help her but its impossible to help her, she doesn't like to talk about her feelings or what she is thinking. She hides it. She doesn't like people worrying about her. Everyone is the school is being different towards Erika, me nor the other know why.
Tessa pov
The past month has been hard weird and everything has change. I wish things were the same... we had some many good times and remember but now it's all change. The only way to back to way things were again only if we get the real Erika back. I hope soon it will be back to normal...
Jake POV
Today I determined to talk to Erika and find out what's wrong. I've got a plan. The plan is to pull Erika into the Janitors closet but first to cheek if anyone is in there, then lock the door so she can't leave then we will talk. Hopefully I'll find out what's wrong with her. I walked into school and stood near one of the Janitors closet which had no one in. I stood waiting for Erika to come into school.
Few minutes later...
Erika arrived at school. she walked into school straight away Logan walked over to her. Is Logan and her going out? No she won't or would she? Logan pushed her up against the locker. I stood behind the lockers listening to what they were saying.
Erika- ow! Please stop Logan
Logan- no sl*t
Erika- please
Logan- no shut it h*o
He pushed her to the floor and kicked her in the ribs. I felt angry built up in me. Erika slowly got up and started to walk to class. I pulled her into the Janitors closet. She yelps in pain as I grad her wrist.
Erika- what the f**k Jake
I locked the door.
Jake- we need to talk
Erika- there's nothing to talk about
Jake- there is Erika
Erika- let me out
Jake- why are acting different
Erika- I'm not acting different
Jake- you are. Why aren't you hanging around me or the other? Why aren't talking to your family? Why does you breath smell? Why are you acting out of character?
Erika- just leave me alone
Jake- Erika please
Erika- NO!
Jake- Erika it's like your a new person
Erika- I'm the same person
Jake- no you're not, you're not like girl I know and love
She looked down at her feet
Jake- please Erika talk
Erika- I can't Jake
Jake- Erika...
Erika- no Jake
Jake- Erika we need to
Erika- no Jake
Jake- Erika we do need to talk about our baby
Erika- Jake leave it *under the breath* we both know who's fault it was
I heard what she said it broke my heart hearing her saying it's her fault for the miscarriage.
Jake- Erika we do
Erika- Jake *voice cracks* we're over
Jake- *voice cracks* Erika please we can work this out
She pushed me out the way and unlocked the door. She left and I just stood there in a trance until...
Tessa PoV
We were in Mr.Crompton taking and laughing.
Tessa- guys
Anthony- what's up Tessa?
Tessa- does anyone know where Jake is?
Nathan- no
Then Erika walked in.
Tessa- Erika...
She looked at me with a scared and sad looks, then she straight way put her head back down and sat at the back of the room.
Kade- Jake said he was coming in today
Anthony- well I'm going to look for him
Tessa- I'll come with you
Kade- don't go and make out like nelly did
Nathan and Kelly blushed, Anthony and I rolled our eyes. We got up and left the classroom.
Tessa- why is everything going wrong?
Anthony- we will get though together as a group
Tessa- Erika has changed
Anthony- I know. I think Jake knows what it is but he's not going to tell us
Tessa- Erika looked scared sad
Anthony- we going to have to be detective
We saw one of the janitor closet door was open
Anthony- that's weird
We walked closer to the door and heard crying. Anthony and I looked at each other then we saw it was Jake.
Tessa- Jake
Anthony- bro, what's wrong
Jake- Erika broken up with me
Anthony- what! Why?
Jake- she thinks it's all her fault
Tessa- Jake what happened?
Jake- she'll hate me if I tell you
Tessa- Jake you have to
Jake- I can't
Tessa- Jake she's my best friend
Jake- just try and talk to her if you can
Tessa- ok I'll try, I'll sit with Erika in class not with you guys
Anthony and Jake nodded then bell went.
Tessa- let's go to class boys
We walked into class, the boys sat on the table me Erika and them normal sit at while I sat at the back with Erika....