Bullying

Logan PoV
I got to school early and went to find the cheerleaders, football team, clout gang and Alissa to tell them about Erika's miscarriage. They were all had smirk on their face. It's time to ruin Erika Costell life!
Erika POV
Today I'm going back to school, I don't want I just want to stay in my bed! I slowly made my way to school once I get there Tessa come running at me.
Tessa- Erika!
Erika- hi
Tessa- Erika what's wrong
Erika- ... nothing
Tessa- Erika
Erika- I said it's nothing
Tessa- ok calm down
I rolled my eyes
Erika- let's go in
We walked in, the cheerleaders football team clout gang Alissa and Logan all then either had a smirk or Disgusted look on their face as they all looked at me. Tessa and I walked to my locker. We saw on my locker someone wrote sl*t, I felt tears forming in my eyes.
Tessa- Erika...
Erika- let's just go to sir's room
Tessa- ok
We went to mr,Crompton room and met up with the rest. Everyone was there apart from Jake.
Anthony- does anyone know where Jake is?
We all nodded our heads no. They rest were all laughing and talking I just said quite. I jump when the bell went, we headed to maths. As we was walking down people were looking at me as we walk down. As we got to the class and went to walk in until Logan pushed me to the floor.
Tessa- what the hell Logan!
He rolled his eyes, Tessa helped me up and I quickly walked to my sit and sat down.
Tessa PoV
Today Erika's been... weird I guess. I'm not to sure what's up with her. Everyone was looking at her, we all don't know why then Logan pushed her over. Is Erika hiding something for us? Anthony and I sat down in our sits.
Tessa- Anthony
Anthony- what's up
Tessa- have you noticed that Erika be acting different
Anthony- I did too
Tessa- she wouldn't talk about her she feels
Anthony- Jake might know
Tessa- true but he's not in today
Anthony- they could of broken up
Tessa- nah one of them would tell us
Anthony- lairs
Tessa- maybe
Anthony- or they're hiding something for all of us
I nodded.
Anthony- or Erika is having an off day and Jake is actually sick
The rest if the day it's been the same as this morning. Erika hardly said anything to us or to the teachers. I'm worried about her. I'll find out one way or another!
Erika POV
It got worst as the day went by. I don't know why it's happening. Did Jake tell anyone about the miscarriage? He wouldn't do that, would he? I went home and grad some alcohol then ran to my room. I just sat on my bed drinking the alcohol, crying and thinking about life...

Author note
Sorry about me not posting I've been sick and I've got choices to do for school. I'll try to update later or tomorrow.