Living with the o2l boys

Heyy, im Carter Dillon im 17 with blonde straight hair and blue eyes and well i look nothing like my brother Ricky yea. You might know who he is ...Youtube sensation has a lisp in this group or whatever you wanna call it named o2l. Yea well anyways my parents are making me move in with him and i wouldnt have a problem if he lived in Miami with us..well you see im only rickys half sister same mom but this is the wierd part his dad is my uncle..yeaa my mom might have divorced rickys dad then went with his brother which is my dad and if i had a say in this its pretty fucken messed up, but then they broke up and i went to go live with my dad in England but he died last year and i cant live alone anymore so i moved back in with my mom to see that her and rickys dad are back together and have a 15 year old son named austin which means she got pregnant with him right after i left and well now were just one big fucked up family, okay well anyways my parents want me to move in with ricky but i told them that i wasnt going all the way from miami to LA unless i could bring my best friend Emma and when they said no i worked some Carter magic, cried alittle, only ate once a day, and made them feel gulty and well this is were we ended up.