46• Just ask.✔️

Start from the beginning

Asshole. He knows he is doing an excellent job.

I come not seconds after that, and so does he, making a warm feeling build up in me. He slowly pulls out. I want more, and he does too, but I am too tired. I haven't eaten my pills, damn it.

"I'd pull you for a round two, but my babies," he says placing a hand on my bulging belly, "are doing a far better job in exhausting you."

"Our babies."

He looks at me, that same look, pinning me, knocking every sane thought right out of the window, as I avert my gaze. It's too much to handle.

"Have you visited the gynaecologist?"

I nod.

"Are the babies fine? Are you okay?"

"Not that you actually care."

I honestly do not know why I am being so rude. I mean, I just had mind boggling sex, I should be feeling better. Except you had 'mind boggling sex' with the man you love, and the man you swore to never sleep with again.

"Kitten. Don't fuck with me. I have asked two very simple yes or no questions. I don't get an answer I'll drag you to the gynaecologist anyway. I just wanted to save you the trouble. But if you insist-"

"Vitamins. I am slightly deficient in some vitamins and she prescribed meds. The babies are perfectly fine."

"Anything else?"

His eyes send me a clear message: I know you're holding something back.

"I've been asked to take less stress. It's dangerous for the babies."

He nods, and he starts dressing. And after he is finished he bends to my ears and whispers-

"I didn't get to complete my sentence then. I was saying that, if you need me all you gotta do is ask."

A knock, which is probably for the food makes Adrian kiss me on the lips lightly and go open the door, and pull the tray in himself, because I am not dressed.

I pull the sheet and wrap them around me, and collect my panties and my night gown and get into the washroom.

"You can change in front of me, kitten. There is nothing that I haven't seen."

Jerk.

"Yeah, I don't think you are going to see any of it any more either."

He laughs. Nothing is funny here.

"You said that the last time, and the last to last time, and the last to last to last time-"

I throw the soap holder in his direction, which I am sure he dodges, but I still peep to check if I have hurt him. He continues laughing as he places the tray on the bed for me and starts eating his own.

The delicious aroma of chocolate muffins fills my nose, and this is just another fragrance I want to keep with me, forever. The other being Adrian's cologne. I start stuffing my mouth with food, and moan at the taste. I want more food, I want lots and lots of food.