26• It's shop-time.

"So what now?! Are you going to kill me Mr.J ?!"

"No. I am not going to kill you. I am just going to hurt you. Really really bad."

I love these two, Mr. J and Harley Quinn. So twisted but so for each other.

Happy Reading puddin'💕

Savannah

Sunlight.

The forever villain of my love story. Before you jump into conclusions, the love story between, my sleep and I. Duh? What did you think? I grunt, trying to cover my face with the sheets.

But hey! My hands are cuffed.

"Adrian-"

"Shhh, kitten."

He says completely sushing me, as he continues to grumble incoherent things into the phone. Poor, who ever is there on the other line.

"Vansessa. Is it so hard to understand that, father has booked us a five day trip. It is impossible for me to cut it short. "

She mumbles something back.

"You know what? You're fired."

Just as soon as he says this, I sit upright very awake. In no way did he just fire, the best employee he ever had.

"WHAT? WHY? ADRIAN DONATI IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS NONSENSE I WILL RESIGN."

I listen to Vanessa shreik.

"Why have I hired you? To deal with shit like this, in my absence. So sort this shit out. Also, it was a joke this time, but if you call me again, then it's going to be for real. Get that?"

She says something back, to which he looks at me and smirks.

"Yeah, quite a good time I am having. Did not have someone cuddle me, or sleep on me literally in ages."

I hear distinct laughter on the other line, and this makes be blush, but also makes me wander about how Adrian and Vanessa are so cool with each other. I mean, he is never so okay with anyone else.

"Yeah bye. Remember, do not disturb.", he says and cuts the call and strides towards me.

"Good morning, kitten.", and he runs his finger down my cheek. Hot trails are left behind as his fingers move downwards.

"Morning. Uncuff me?"

He chuckles and comes extra close to me and dips his head to my neck, fanning his breath on my very sensitive skin.

"Quite eager you are, to get these cuffs out, huh?"

"Adrian please. Just get them off me. I really need to rest. And I need clothes."

"Yes. About that. Since you have no other wearable material, wear what you did yesterday and we'll go shopping right away."

I nod, rubbing my hands, twisting and turning them. Quite annoying they are, the cuffs.

That is why they keep criminals under leaches. Duh!

But not those feathery ones.

Suuusssshhhh!

As I push the washroom door open, Adrian calls me out.