46• Just ask.✔️

Start from the beginning

Saying this, he gets up from the bed, and dials the room service for some, muffins, fruits and omelette. I love the man. No, I don't. I love the food. God these hormones!

As I raise my eyes, Adrian suddenly comes closer, running a finger lightly along my neck, he whispers.

"I've heard pregnant women are horny."

He kisses my neck, making my breath hold back. Fire erupting every where he touches.

"And if you need me, all you have to do is-"

His hand cups my breast, his thumb slightly massaging my erect and responsive mound. He bends his head, twirling his tongue on my nipple from above the fabric of the night gown, sending pleasure and heat to my core.

I clutch the sheets around me, arching my back, giving him all I can. He pulls the gown above my head, and bend down to suck my breasts. Now without the flimsy thing separating what I really want.

"Ah, Adrian-"

"That's right, kitten." He says as his tongue expertly circles and sucks on my breast, making me moan out loud. I have missed this, I have missed him.

His fingers loop on the band of my panties, and in one smooth move, they are gone. And there I lay naked, for his intense eyes to devour.

I loose all sense and control, when I feel his lips on my core. Slow, and sensual. His warm breath causing more heat to pool between my legs, without him doing much.

"This is what," he kisses the corner of my thigh, making me squirm, I want him on my pussy, "I call" he says, now his lips are this close to my clit, "a good morning."

Saying so, his lips latch on my clit, and my hand pulls down his hair, making him take all of me. He continues eating my pussy and sucking on my nub like a lollipop, and today I get the reference.

My hips jerk upward, thrusting my womanhood onto his very hungry mouth, his lips trace it and latch it every alternate second. My god, I don't know how long I can hold it.

I can feel the shivers of orgasm, starting to build up in my lower abdomen, as I pant. Adrian does not look up, or stop. He continues, ruggedly, making me come faster. And after that he bends down licking all the juices off me.

He then pulls me close by my hair and kisses me deeply. I can taste myself on him, and judging by his reactions he wants just that. He pulls back, and I waste no time in removing his pants and hold and behold, I see the only thing apart from his heart I want the most at that moment.

"Slow down, kitten. You'll hurt yourself."

Huffing, I reply,

"I don't care, I need you, right here and right now."

And unlike all other times when he refuses my demands, he gives in, and unbuttons his shirt when he sees me struggling with buttons. I officially hate buttons.

Kissing me on my lips, and holding me in place by my waist, he slides into my waiting hole. His pace increases, as he moves in and out, hitting my spot right when he slides in, making the tempo build up. He smirks when he feels my walls clenching around him.