" Why did they attack you, the three guys? " I asked and he paused before speaking.

" I'm not.. exactly liked in my part of town or any part per se. The more I box, the more people want to challenge me, and eventually, after I beat them, they try to gang up on me. " 

Looking down at my shoes, I spoke. " I don't think you should be fighting... You can get hurt. " He sighed.

" I need the money doll. I'm not going to be my father's puppet and do whatever the fuck he wants me to. " 

" But you promised hi- " He cut me off, and I winced slightly.

" Yeah, I promised to make an effort to listen to him, and me making an effort as of right now is not going up to his face and punching the shit out of him. " When he finished, I stayed silent, not really knowing what to say. He grabbed my hand and walked me to the exit. Upon exiting the building, he called Kane to pick us up, and after a good five minutes, we saw his car. Tristian opened the door for me, and I stepped inside while thanking him. He got in after me and closed the door. Kane pulled off and spoke with a sigh.

" What happened, Tristian? " Tristian looked down at his lap before responding.

" Brandon. " I looked up front to see Kane was obviously upset. He glanced at Tristian in the mirror, and Tristian looked up at him as well.

" He won't stop. " Kane said, and Tristian didn't speak again. I grabbed his rough hand in mine slowly, and he looked down at me.

" Is everything okay? " I asked, and he nodded as he rubbed the back of my hand. After a few minutes, we reached his apartment, and both of us stepped out. We walked into his building, and I kept my hand attached to the end of his jacket as we went in further. He looked over his shoulder, noticing my gesture and furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at what I was wearing. He stopped in his tracks, and I gulped. I would think that he noticed a little earlier and was okay with it, but from the angry look in his eyes, I knew I was wrong.

" Dollface... " He said lowly and eventually started taking steps toward me to which I started backing up. Eventually, my back hit the wall, and he continued.

" I would have thought by now you would listen to me and put a coat on. I have no idea why I haven't noticed this until now, but I assume you know how angry I am."

I bit my lip while looking down. " ...I'm sorry. " He didn't say anything. I heard the sound of him taking off his jacket, and I giggled as he wrapped it around my shoulders. 

" There. " He pulled me to his side, and we continued walking.

" Your apartment is only a few feet away, though. "

" I don't care. You didn't have a jacket on " The small smile stayed on my face as we reached his door. He opened it with his key, and I stepped in as I was immediately basked with his scent. I didn't notice how long I was standing there until I heard a dark chuckle. I turned my head as he closed the door. Placing his jacket on the rack, I took off my shoes only to be left in my fuzzy socks. I followed Tristian as he walked to the kitchen, and once he noticed I was following, he turned.

" You know, doll. You don't have to follow me around. You can have a seat if you want. " I nodded my head as I rolled my sleeves down again, but I didn't move. He walked out of the kitchen with a bowl of fruit and went over to sit on the couch. I followed him, and before I could even take a seat, he pulled me down on his lap.

I blushed lightly and watched as he turned on the TV. I took a grape from his bowl and placed it in my mouth. We sat in silence for a while until I slowly felt myself drifting off.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Waking up slowly, I looked around and noticed I was lying on a couch. I pushed the hair out of my face and finally remembered I was in Tristian's apartment. Looking at the window, I noticed it was still dark, meaning I probably wasn't asleep long. It was pretty dark inside as well, the only source of light coming from the lamp in the corner. I stood up slowly and saw Tristian sitting at his desk as he was busy drawing. 

I made my way over to him, and only then did I notice he was shirtless. A blush was making its appearance on my face, and he grabbed my hand and pulled me over to him without moving his eyes from the book.

I looked around the room and noticed he had more paintings under drapes and even more worn down and broken pencils. Pulling me to sit on his lap, I looked over to him.

" Why do you cover those paintings? " I asked him softly, and he sighed.

" They're not perfect in my eyes, but I don't want to part with them... The more I paint, the more I can see the imperfections I make and fix them until I'm finally satisfied. " 

" I'm sure every one of them is just p-perfect.. " I whispered, and he looked into my eyes before muttering.

" .. You're perfect. " We were so close, and I felt my heart beat faster as he leaned in closer. Once his lips hit mine, I was in full ecstasy as I brought my hands up to his face. The kiss was filled with so much passion, and I felt him pulling me closer with his arms.

 The kiss was filled with so much passion, and I felt him pulling me closer with his arms

He pulled away after a few minutes, and I felt his hold on me loosen. My skin started feeling cold, and he spoke with his voice laced with regret.

" I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that " 

" I-it's okay.. I liked it. " I said, and a small smirk appeared on his face.

" It's getting late... I should take you home but... " He paused.

" But what? " I asked, and he gulped softly as he looked up at me.

" You could stay.. if you want to. " Feeling a smile coming to my face, I nodded. 

" I'd like that. "

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

How did you like this chapter?

Favorite moments and why?

Any suggestions? Drama or fluff related?

Song requests?

Future predictions?

Anything else to say? Hmmm?

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Song Lyrics: Ariana Grande - Tattooed Heart

Follow me on IG: iiLoveydoveii.

Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote.

Angel