Chapter 17- Please, I'm Begging You

Comincia dall'inizio

D-....Yea.

C-(gives her the money)

D-Thankyou..... (takes the money and kisses Ty on the forehead) Osito, momma see you later ok?

Ty-Bye momy

D-(looks at Cam)

C-Get on outa here girl.

D-(hugs him and whispers in his ear) Your a good man Cam'ron, really.

 C-(hears Liv coming down the stairs and practically pushes Dana out the door)

Liv- Jesus what was that?

C-Oh, some Asian guy was out there tryina make me pay for food I didn't order so we kinda got an argument.

O-Damn you are loud when your mad, you were scaring me.

C-Don't be scared. You have nothing to be scared of (holds her hand) I would never hurt you.

O- :)

Meanwhile at the Dricki house...

Nicki-(sighs) Baby that was amazing.

Drake-(kisses her) No you were amazing.

N-Ima go make us somethin to eat. (gets up puts her robe on and heads downstairs to the kitchen)

In the kitchen...

N-(looking through the cabinets) Dammit we don't got no pepper!

Austin- (just coming home)

N-Where were you so late?

A-I was taking Riley home.

N-Riley? I thought that was Liv's friend.

A-Yea, but she's my girlfriend.

N-Girlfriend? What happened to that Bree girl you were madly in love with?

A-Uhhh, she um. She just wasn't feeling me like I was feeling her.....

N-Oh so Riley's your rebound. Your second choice.

A-No it's not like that... I think. Riley was there first. The I kinda stopped talking to her and put my energy into Bree and ended up getting hurt. And Riley just happened to come back around.

N-That sounds even worse. That way makes it sounds like you were cheating on her.

A-Well we weren't really together before we were just... nevermind.

N-Ok, just don't come home that late again. I don't need you to be havin a chil too.

A-Don't worry bout that mom. I get the feeling Riley and I won't be having sex anytime soon....

N-That's a good thing. 

A-No it's not! Anyways, let's stop talking about Riley before I arrouse myself.

N-What??

A-Nothing... I think I'll just be getting to bed now.

N-Austin wait!

A-What?

N-Have you heard from your sister?

A-Uh last time we talked she said she was going with Cam after school.

N-Oh. I wonder why she hasn't called me yet... Maybe she will in the morning. She's always sleeping over there. What's wrong with right here where her family is?

A-One, she's starting a family of her own pretty soon. So technically Cam'ron is her family. And two, I don't blame her for not wanting to be here because I could you you and my father having sex! Now good day to you! (walking upstairs)

N-(jaw drops) Austin-(gco)

A-I said good day! (goes in his room and slams the door)

Meanwhile at Riley's house...

Riley's Mom- Wait. I don't get it.

Riley- Mom I'm a virgin again

RM- Yes but that doesn't make sense

R- We made a promise. And so now we're not gonna have sex until we're married.

RM- He's willing to wait until you two are married to have sex again??

R-Mhm.

RM- Oh honey, he's a keeper

R-(laughs)

RM-Oh shh! Your dad is home!

R-Oh (gets serious and pretends to watch the TV with her mom)

Riley's Dad- I'm home! With the two most beuatiful girls in the world! (kisses Riley and her mom on the cheek)

R-Hi dad.

RM-Hi honey... Riley has a boyfriend!

RD-What??

R-Ummm... Wellll... Kinda, yea, i guess

RM-Don't worry honey. You worry too much! He's a nice boy

RD-Mhm. Sure. But if he hurts you. Just let me know, I'll go old school Brooklyn on his ass!

R-Daddy!

RD-Sorry...

RM-Anywayssssss.... Pasta is in the fridge.

RD-Aii. (goes into the kitchen)

R-Why did you tell him?

RM-I honestly don't know. Isn't funny how you have a super cool mom and an up-tight dad.

R-(sighs)

RM-Don't worry bout him baby. He's been in a lot of stress with work and all. He's missing New York still.

R-Didn't he leave New York for you.

RM-Yep. When I told him I was pregnant with your brother. He dropped everything and moved to LA. But baby he misses his home sometimes. Just like how you love California so much. He loves New York.

R-I guess i understand... Wait. he wouldn't move back to New York would he??

RM-........

HAHA IM NOT GONNA TELL U THE ANSWER TO THAT EITHER! SOOO SHOULD CAM BE HELPING DANA BEHIND LIV'S BACK??? OR IS IT JUST THE RIGHT THING TO DO FOR TY'S SAKE?? DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT AUSTIN AND RILEY ARE GOING TO WAIT UNTIL THEY'RE MARRIED TO HAVE SEX AGAIN? IS RILEY'S DAD GOING TO MOVE THEIR FAMILY TO NEW YORK???AND WHY WAS THE ASIAN MAN TRYING TO MAKE CAM'RON BUY FOOD LOL. COUTESY OF @TrueBtyLuci LOVE U ALL!!! MUAH! ANYWAYS.. GOAL 4 NEW CHAPTER IS 10 VOTES, 5 COMMENTS. YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!!! LOL