"It was an amazing day ,thanks Shon."I smiled at him.

He kept looking at me ...then he bend forward and kissed my cheek....

OMG !!!WHAT??? I was shocked ,I tried to ask about what he just did but he walk away smiling.

"Oh..Hannah!! Who's that handsome guy that just left??you're boyfriend??"mrs Kim came towards me from her garden.

What?? Don't tell me that she has seen the whole scenario!!!

"No,not my boyfriend!!"

"But there's something between you two"she smiled and looked at my cheeks.

"Well,he's used to be my crush.(cover her cheeks with her hands)..nothing more..so,bye mrs Kim ,have a nice day."

I turned around and tried to escape out.

"DRIIING...!!!"

A trash can fell down heavily.whats it??

.............................

maybe a cat!!!

[after getting back to home Hannah is getting ready to go somewhere]

(Time skip;Hannah is standing infront of the sm building)

Yes , I have to wait till someone who knows me come out, else they'll not let me in.i waited for an hour so that I can catch up an exo member to contact chanyeol but it was useless as no one came around ,then I arrived home.

(NEXT DAY AFTERNOON too Hannah is waiting infront of the building)

Today too , it will be useless..this means I 'll never see him again,was it my fault ,that we became distanced ??

"Hannah??"a familiar voice said.

It was suho oppa ,

"What are you doing here??"he asked.

"I'm waiting for chanyeol..."I replied.

"Oh.come he's there"he took me to their practice room.

"Chanyeol you're friend,Hannah is here to see you"he said while opening the door.

"We aren't friends anymore "chanyeol Said lowering his eyes down. I looked at him with  surprise but he wasn't looking at me.??

"So you're that girl,Hannah??" Sehun asked.

I nodded and introduced me.

"Hi Hannah,it's nice to meet you ,I'm kai and this is.."

I interrupted kai, "I know you all well,I 'm an exo-l"I smiled.

"What??"they said.

I gave them the bubble teas and chicken I bought to them.

 sehun and kai was so much happy..all of them talked with me and we share many ideas about different topics.

"Hannah as you are much younger than us,call us oppa!!" Said baekhyung.

"Nae oppa"I Said

"Oh you gave me a heart attack"he grap his chest and everyone laughed except chanyeol.

Even though we all talked and joked chanyeol didn't join us he was sitting there tapping his phone,Yes, maybe texting with his girlfriend....

"Hannah,it's hard to believe a small girl like you is a professor!!" Said xiumin oppa.

"By the way,you had a fight with him??" Lay oppa Said point chanyeol who was looking at us.

"No.."I said.