"Shit." Taehyung rubbed his face and leaned back in his chair.

"Look, you don't have to tell us this," Jimin said gently. "But at least tell Jungkook in person. If you need to say goodbye, do it in person. As annoying as it may be, do this for me. Please."

Jimin could see the walls around Taehyung cracking, and he knew their three-hour drive to Daegu had not been for nothing.

———

"So you think he's going to meet your brother?"

It was a cold night, with November coming closer and Jimin found it peaceful to lie in bed, cuddling with Yoongi who seemed to have stopped going out for work.

Not that it mattered to Jimin, since he secretly liked being with Yoongi all the time, but with he himself being unemployed and a dropout, Jimin needed the security.

"I think so." He snuggled closer despite his worries and breathed out.

"You okay, baby?"

All of a sudden, Jimin felt his worries were lifted away, just by the man's soothing voice, calling him baby. It shouldn't matter and it didn't matter to Jimin how they were going to survive. Jimin had his inheritance that was released to him on his twentieth birthday for them to live comfortably for five years or so, perhaps more if they were frugal. In the meantime, Jimin could get a job.

Jimin knew things would work out well if he and Yoongi would just stay together.

"I'm okay now. I was a little bit worried about us." Jimin felt his boyfriend's embrace loosened and the man propped on his side to look at him, smiling.

"About what?"

"Honestly? Money." Jimin grinned at Yoongi's soundless, gummy laughter.

"You want me to go back to work?"

"No!" As quickly as the word flew out, Jimin was quicker to cover his mouth and added a 'sorry', but Yoongi simply laughed and that made Jimin happy.

"I won't. I know you don't like it."

Jimin pursed his lips and looked at the man who was still grinning gummily at him.

"Hey," playing with Jimin's ear, Yoongi leaned down to drop a kiss on the younger's nose and Jimin closed his eyes, loving these small gestures of love. "Are you up for a drive?"

———

"Where are we going, Yoongi?"

It had been a while since Yoongi drove Jimin to God knows where and the boy had started to feel sleepy.

"We've been driving for an hour!" Whining, Jimin threw his hands down, wanting to show how irritated he felt of them in the cold outside when they could have just stayed indoor where it was warm and nice.

Yoongi chuckled and placed his hand on Jimin's, thumb making small circles on his skin and Jimin now felt like sleeping even more. "It's only been fifteen minutes, baby."

Groaning, Jimin pouted even more. "I'm sleepy."

"Then sleep. I'll wake you up when we're there."

Jimin took up on that offer and closed his eyes, letting himself be swayed by the car and the warmth of the heater, and gentle lullabies of soft music playing in the car.

When he opened them again, it was to the darkness and rough bumps on the road. "Are you bringing me here to kill me and leave my body to the wolves?"

Yoongi chuckled again. "There are no wild wolves in South Korea anymore, Park Jiminie."

"So where are we?"

The car stopped and Yoongi turned on his high beam.

Jimin let his eyes scan over what seemed familiar for a few moments and he heard the door clicked open and shut from Yoongi's side.

Following the man, Jimin frowned when Yoongi disappeared into the building in front of him and the lights came on, showcasing a proper building in the place of the makeshift shooting range of a ship container.

Jimin stepped inside the building and felt arms around his waist, Yoongi's warmth against his back and the older's chin resting on his shoulder. "When did you do this?"

Yoongi kissed his ear before answering. "The day I left after you took up the position of the Head. I had to do something to keep my mind off you. When it was done, I didn't know what else to do but to drink it all away."

"And then I went to you."

"You came back to me, and this is from me to you."

Jimin turned around to look at the man. "This shooting range is mine?"

"Well, ours. Fifty-fifty."

Giggling, Jimin playfully hit Yoongi's arm. "Seventy-thirty?"

"Sixty and I'll give daily cuddles and kisses."

"Deal!" Jimin grinned so wide and felt like his heart was leaping out of his chest at the excitement of running a shooting range, but then sensibility sinked in and he frowned. "We're in the middle on nowhere, Yoongi. Who's going to come here?"

Letting go of Jimin, Yoongi walked towards the counter and pulled out a clipboard, handing it to Jimin while smiling broadly, as if he was the pride of the whole world.

Holding it in his hands, Jimin looked over the documents and slowly his lips broke into a smile too, as if he was the pride of the whole world. "Where did you get all these students, Yoongi?"

"Don't get mad at me, but these are all future Reapers— sons and daughters of the older ones."

In all honesty, Jimin wasn't mad. He knew Yoongi could never live outside of the world he was born into, so his circle of people would be the ones from the same background as well. Jimin couldn't ask for more than who Yoongi was.

"I'll teach them and you can sit at the counter and look pretty."

Dramatically gasping in, Jimin gawked at his boyfriend. "Am I a trophy wife, Yoongi?"

The man chuckled and reached out to hold Jimin in his arms again, the younger melted into the embrace and breathed in Yoongi's scent. "If you were, I must have won the biggest competition in life."

Blushing, Jimin giggled again. "Seriously, are you a host, Yoongi?"

"If the business fails, I might have to be one."

"Yoongi!"

———

Yoongi as a host 😂