She sighed in defeat, dropping her arms by her sides. "I.....i don't know."

"Well that's a shame i'll guess i'll just have to put this away and n-"

"NO!" She cried, pulling on his arm as his smirk stayed prominent on his face.

"Please...please, please just give it to me....please." She begged, the desperation clear on her face.

"You really are desperate." He huffed.

"I'll do whatever you want just give it to me please." She pleaded, blinking away the tears that had emerged and sloped down her cheeks.

"Anything huh?" His expression had now become somewhat serious. He could see that she yearned for more drugs, and as she just implied would do 'anything' to have it.

He turned around briefly and threw the packet on the table behind him, before turning back to face her.

"Alright, stop crying you can have it." He sighed, cupping her face in his hands and wiping the tears away with his thumbs.

"You just gotta do something for me first alright?" She nodded, placing her hands on top of his and sniffling, blinking her eyes several times in order to prevent her tears from falling.

His hands moved from her face and slowly crept towards her back, his cold fingers creating goosebumps on her skin before they caught ahold of the zip holding her dress up.

She closed her eyes, inhaling and exhaling deeply, telling herself it's what she should've expected.

He pulled it down slowly, keeping his eyes trained on hers as he did so, waiting for her to reopen her eyes, which she did a few seconds later. The dress was strapless and so it fell to the floor, leaving her in her non matching undergarments.

His eyes trailed over her body and though she knew he had already seen her that way before, she still felt uncomfortable as she did with every man.

"Let's just get this over with." She mumbled, shaking her head and looking towards the bed.

He shook his head 'no' telling her "I want to do something different." He leaned in closer and she wondered what he was doing...did he really want to kiss her?

She closed her eyes when his lips pressed against hers, his arms wrapping themselves around her waist, squeezing gently, providing her with a new experience she had never felt.

Her mind was wondering, though she couldn't help but feel just a little happiness at the fact that he may have actually liked her. She was confused, but she chose to believe in her false reality, the reality that maybe he had feelings for her.

So she went all in, wrapping her arms around his neck, soon tangling her fingers in his hair, allowing his tongue to roam her mouth and take full control.

Her heart was racing when they finally pulled away, she smiled up at him and he smiled back, pecking her lips one last time before leaning in again until their noses were brushing against each others.

She closed her eyes, biting down on her lip, her mind running riot telling her that maybe he was the one.

Maybe he was the answer to her wish, they were both troubled people and she believed that may have been the reason why he was possibly falling for her.

He was not Calum, but she no longer seemed to mind. Never had she come across someone like him who wanted something other than sex from her.

He kissed her and though to him it may have felt like nothing, it meant so much to her, so much that nobody else would be able to understand the wave of happiness flowing through her body, she was unable to form words, the tears glistened in her eyes and for once, just once, they were happy tears.

But that all changed, her feelings were soon shattered and reality was harshly thrown upon her when he spoke.

"Get down on your knees."

He began unbuttoning his trousers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS MADE ME EMOTIONAL, NOT GONNA LIE.

IT HAD TO BE DONE, I FEEL SO BAD FOR HER OMFG.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND SUPPORT <3 I REALLY LOVE THIS BOOK TO BITS.

DEDICATED TO @CALUMDELHOOD BECAUSE THAT COMMENT WAS SOO SWEET, THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I'M A LITTLE AHEAD WITH WRITING THIS SO, I MAY CHOOSE TO DOUBLE UPDATE BUT NO PROMISES.

DON'T CRY.

-S