INTRODUCTION

EVEN IN DEATH,

THE DEAD SPEAKS

THE DEAD SPEAKS.

synopsis,

Dominic Prince was a man of charm, sly and wealth. When his death was announced, the city mourned for a mogul who had given their life colour. But suspicion arose when a tape was found in the hands of what they thought was a former friend: Leon Song, the disgraced sleuth. And as the tape proclaimed faults in the once charming society he had charmed - the once web he had fortified and flourished, was now being shaken up by the very spider that built it.

*

Leon Song's life had been spun around in several different directions. Now that he has finally found a place to stop and breathe, an old friend manages to capture him once more. Into the life he was more than familiar with - the smiles hiding the teeth.

Wendy Cain had absorbed the couple of weeks she's had with Leon like a flower to the sun. She's welcomed this side of him - the oddity, the charmer, the kind person - and felt out of her depth as they both plunge into a world where he once was from. Where he once flourished.

The game of the rich and toil is a different game entirely.

You cannot play fair in a rigged game after all.

cast,

- KIM TAEHYUNG as Leon Song -

KIM TAEHYUNG as Leon Song -

- TASHI RODRIGUEZ as Wendy Cain -

TASHI RODRIGUEZ as Wendy Cain -

warnings,

same as the first book -

- character death(s)

- graphic themes, violence, murder

achievements,

[092919] - Featured Mystery/Thriller in Wattpad's mystery account

[112819] - Added in @/mystery's 'Curiouser & Curiouser' reading list

- Ranked #01 in #sleuths multiple times.

[042821] - Ranked #04 in #deadbodies.

status,

FIRST DRAFT | FINISHED

st: writing: 04.27.19

st: posting: 05.31.19

fin: 11.23.19

note,

This is book 02 of the Song series. You can read this without reading Lemon Sorbet, things will still make sense. But if you want a more detailed background on the two main leads, recurring characters and certain references - then you'll have to read LS. Also why won't you read LS?

It's pretty damn good, if I do say so myself.

Regardless- welcome back to the charming world of Leon Song.

The only characters I've casted are the two main leads. Feel free to let your imagination flow.

Also, this is not a fan fiction.

addendum,

This is Book 02 of the Song Series.

Lemon Sorbet is Book 01, and is currently posted both here and on YONDER as a paid book.

Book 03 is coming soon.

contact.

snickwrites is on instagram, twitter, and tumblr.

— ?