They have no other choice but to agree since we have no other way out here. We went back to the room to get our things and slowly headed down to the second floor of the building. I tightly gripped on the crowbar that I was holding and trying to keep an eye for any danger. Troy was the one who leads the way while gripping tightly on the baseball bat on his hands, ready to swish it any moment when a monster pops up. We were almost on the second floor of the building when Troy halted all of a sudden, making both me and Michael stop walking too. I walked closer to him to look at what it was and what I saw made my heart race.

There is a monster blocking the way but thank goodness it's not looking at our direction. It is facing the other way so I took a step back but all of a sudden, the monster turned its attention to us making my heart race even more. But what made me terrified is the weird thing on its face making me cover my mouth. The flesh on its face was completely torn apart revealing its skull covered in blood, its eyes were out of the picture and what made it weirder are the mushrooms that started to grow on its skull. Some small mushrooms are still continuing to grow making a weird cracking sound like a breaking of bone or something.

"What the hell is going on?" I said with a low shaky voice almost whispering but no one else dared to talk.

My hands are so cold and my insides are shaking. Troy suddenly moved his hand raising the baseball bat above his head that made the monster growl while looking at Troy. The thing that intrigued me is that the monster did not attack us, instead, it is just looking right at us but after Troy raised his weapon, the monster growled. Troy was about to swing the baseball bat making the growl of the monster grew louder slowly opening its mouth. I immediately stopped Troy grabbing his hands, and at the same moment, the monster stop growling.

Troy and Michael looked at me with their puzzled faces but I just looked at Troy with a don't-do-it-look. I turn my attention back to the monster and it was staring at me. I lowered the crowbar that I was holding and took a step forward while the monster's attention was still at me. Troy suddenly grabbed my hand making the monster growl but I immediately removed his hand as he mouthed the words 'what are you doing?' I ignored what he said and continued to take a step slowly that made the monster turn its attention back to me.

I know that I'm being stupid right now but I'm trying to prove something. There is a small gap between the wall and the monster but it's enough for me to fit in and pass my self through. As I finally passed through the monster all it did was stare at me and did nothing.

I turn my attention back to Troy and he looks so terrified and confused at the same time so I took out my phone and texted him.

I think that the monster won't attack us unless we attack first.

Just follow what I did.

Don't forget to lower your weapon.

And whatever happens, don't attack the monster.

Troy was looking at his phone with his puzzled look while reading at my texts.

Are you insane? What if it suddenly attacks us?

He replied and looked at me with his terrified look.

Trust me, it won't. Just don't make it feel like you're threatening it.

Troy looked at his phone again reading my reply and put it back inside his pocket. He took a deep sigh making the monster look at him but Troy still stared at me and I think he's gonna do it. He whispered something to Micheal first that made his eyes widened and slowly, Troy lowered his weapon, took a step forward while the monster's attention was still at him. He followed what I did and I was right! Troy passed through the monster without it attacking him.