The Worst Moments of Time

Start from the beginning

"You were here?" Ron said to her. She gave no impression she heard him. "What the bloody hell are you doing here?" He scoffed.

"Show time" She muttered grabbing her wand.

"No-" But not heeding his warning she was gone. He followed quickly seeing her walk into the manor.

"Well, well hasn't time been awful to you, Bella" Time growled. All their eyes widened.

"You-you, you" Bellatrix stumbled.

"Yes me, remember little old me?" She had Bella at her mercy, a wand pointed to the crazed lunatic.

"Horatia..?"Lucius asked confused. She clearly was ignoring him, aiming only for Bellatrix.

"You disappeared!, you were gone!" Bellatrix backed away from her.

"Yeah, well you were in Azkaban, things change" Time pressed closer. "I warned you two!, I warned what would happen if you went sulking back to him, against my better judgement mind you! and look what you've done to you son? your only son?" She looked to Draco, who felt like an alien in the situation. Ron could sympathise feeling clueless as well.

" And you" Time never looked so terrifying in her life. Her blue eyes were like fire as she had Bellatrix pinned to a wall. Who looked for the first time in her Lestrange life, truly terrified. " I know you'd never change, torturing children was always something you were good at, aint that right Bell's?" She hand her wand to the Death Eater's throat. "I've seen things unimaginable, performed magic your precious dark lord can only dream off, you blithering idiot, do you really think he cares about you?"

"He does!" Screamed Bellatrix. "I am his most loyal-"

"Bull-shit, you died right here right now, he wouldn't even care, if your corpse rotted for days he wouldn't give it a second glance, properly offer it to greyback to eat" Ron was finding it very hard not to laugh.

"LIAR!" Black screamed.

"I'll give you the loyalty card Bell's, you've always had your tongue up somebody's arse, if it wasn't your aunt Walburga it was your precious Voldermort" She snarled. Ron laughed at this, just by the look of pure horror on Bellatrix's face.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY HIS NAME!" She cried. "UNWORTHY-"

"I DON'T HIDE FROM HIM, I DON'T CARE TO SAY HIS NAME, Voldermort cannot kill me you pathetic twit, shiver in your shoes like some school girl" She interrupted. Time turned her head to see Draco quivering behind Lucius and Narcissa, confusion burning in his grey eyes.

"What is it that you want?" Narcissa asked slowly, terrified to say a word out of line. She looked to Narcissa once then back to Draco.

"I'm no dark wizard if that's what your thinking" She answered softly. "I'm not weak like the people that stand before you, who call themselves your family"

"Always was the talker, never the finisher, maybe if you didn't babble so much , your dearest would still be alive, oh how he screamed in pain, how the light removed form his eyes so slowly, he was easy to kill, within a single heart-beat, there one second and gone the next, never knowing you or remembering you" Bellatrix mused coldly. Time placed her attention back to her, her wand growing closer and closer to death eaters throat. She wouldn't flinch, never moved , to show she had affected her with those words.

"Are you done?" She asked fiercely. In the corner of her eye she saw Lucius lean down to pick up a forgotten wand on the floor, moving the wand and placing her hand their instead, holding Bellatrix by the throat she pointed her wand to Lucius. "Stupefy!" He blasted back ward and out of sight. She pointed her wand to Narcissa who also tried to fetch the wand. "Don't make me Cissa, I'll do it" Her expression of pure power. The Malfoy mistress remained to her stance. Draco hadn't muttered a word.