My Boy(s)

-Dipper Gleeful P.O.V-
To think the lowlife cipher would have my (Y/N)s heart, he has another thing coming.

"Listen Will, let's make a deal." I turned around to spot him missing.

"Will! I command you to appear in front of m-" I was cut off from Will gripping my hand.

"What do you think you're doing!" I tried to leave his grip. "What I should've done in the beginning." He replied.

"You're crazy! Stop and unhand me!" I demanded.

"Yes master." Will pulls me out of my body and possess mine.

I see him slowly get up and immediately I knew...he started tearing up.

"Oh brother. What are you crying about now?!"

"I-I don't know. I'm scared of what you're going to do to me." He whimpers.

"You want to know what I'm going to do? I'm going to make you vulnerable, I'm going to torture you, make you feel nothing but despair."

Will was about to talk but my phone rang. Will answered it

"Sooo i know you're probably busy with your voodoo magic or whatever but what time do you want me to go to your place?"

-Wills P.O.V-

A date? Why would (Y/N) lie to me—I started to tear up again. "Hey! Crybaby! Could you quit your crying and answer her, besides you're making me look like a wimp" Master Gleeful snaps me back to reality. I spoke into the phone.

"A-Ah yes, you should start heading here now. I-I'd hate for us to miss our-" I started to think...' What would Master Gleeful do?' Without thinking clearly, I said..."hot date?"

Silence filled the room. I slowly looked at Master Gleeful to see him in total disgust and embarrassment.

Even (Y/N) was silent until I heard them spoke once more. "Riight...Anyways, I'm on my way. I should be there in a couple of minutes. Goodbye." The call ends. I gripped onto the phone and had a determined look on my face, ready for whatever adventure is coming my way.

"You better not mess this up for me Cipher. If you do I won't hesitate to hurt (Y/N)." Mr. Gleeful states. Hurt...(Y/N). I refuse to let that happen. I looked at Mr. Gleeful's soul, looking at me with a concerned yet angered look. "I will not let you d-down." I bow a bit. A knock was heard. Is she here already?

-(Y/N) P.O.V-
I felt guilt. After everything I've said to Will about going out with him and now going on a date with Mr. Dreadful, how stupid could I be?!

After a few minutes of walking, I made it to the Telepathy home once more. I knocked a bit hesitantly, afraid of what's to happen when Dipper and I....go out.

I had no time to clear my head and get myself together, the door had already opened. As usual, Dipper had his cloak on looking at me with those cursed yet hypnotic eyes. Quit that!

"So where are we going for our "hot date"?" I snickered a bit. Dipper tilted his head, was he confused? I didn't expect that reaction. I shrugged it off. "Oh- I-I was thinking about going to have a n-normal stroll in the woods. I-It's a nice day today." Dipper stutters. Stuttering? That's not like him at all. "Yeahh, let's...do that." I said a little confused. Dipper gives a firm nod with a small smile and off they went to walk through the woods.

-Dipper Gleeful's P.O.V-

Hot date?! Stroll in the woods?! Nice day?! What an imbecile! He's too soft and making me look like a damn fool. Whatever, if anything goes the wrong way I'll just have to handle this problem myself, I don't care what damage I'll cause to waterworks or (Y/N).

"Will, So help me—If you embarrass me any longer I will cause you nothing but pain." I threatened. Cipher simply nods at my threat. (Y/N) may not see me but I damn will make her if Will causes anymore trouble or embarrassment. Or maybe~.

-Will's P.O.V-
So far everything has been going smoothly and that's a good thing. Mr. Gleeful isn't hurting me, he can't! I'm free—kind of.

"Hey Dipper, I've been meaning to ask you. What's up with your eyes? They look a little weird. I don't mean it in a bad way, it's just new." (Y/N) says. Oh geez...what am I supposed to say, 'Oh? My eyes, I just possessed Master Gleeful out of jealous rage. Speaking of which why'd you lie to me?' That's such an awful thing to say to them. I tried to think of an answer, an answer that won't scare them or hurt them.

"Oh! Well— I've just been trying some new illusions. Wh-What you're seeing is just a trick your mind is playing." I laughed awkwardly. (Y/N) laughs as well, phew that could have gone—.

"You're no good to them if you lie, Cipher." A voice spoke. Mr. Gleeful is taunting me...I can't let him get to me. I looked over to his spirit and glared. He fakes a scared/intimidated look. Oh how I can't stand him! I shook my head lightly trying to have a good time with (Y/N). "It's a little odd to see you like this. Stuttering and all. I was expecting you to kidnap me if I refused anything." (Y/N) says. I would never hurt you (Y/N).

"You've already have you baby!" Dipper smirks. I clenched my hands into a fist. "Aww is the baby going to cry? Go on cry, do it!" Dipper continues to smirk. "N-No." I mumbled, tears beginning to form. "H-Hey are you alright? You're crying, I've never seen you cry before. D-Did I do somethi-" My anger got the best of me, (Y/N)'s words becomes muffled. The only things I heard, were Mr. Gleeful's harsh words. My guilt was getting the best of me. I was feeling something I've never felt before....anger. True burning anger.

Why must I suffer for doing good. I'm better for (Y/N), not this jerk who only wants (Y/N) for their powers! "Go on Cipher, break! I command you...to break!" Dipper demanded. I gripped my head, or in this case Mr. Gleeful's. I winced at the words echoing. 'Break! Break! Break!' I couldn't handle it anymore.

"Shut up!" I shout at Mr. Gleeful, but in (Y/N)'s eyes, thin air. All that took everything from me. I began to feel dizzy, my vision blurred and I fell onto my knees. Everything was pitch black and the rest of the body fell on the ground.

"Dipper...Dipper! Dipper! Dipper!!" (Y/N)'s voice echoed.

Author's Note:
Hello readers! I've risen from the dead and back on track to updating stories. It's been sooo long since I've updated my stories but I've been caught up in a lot of things. At some points I even lost motivation because school is so draining but here I am again to write once more! I apologize for my absence and hope this long chapter makes up from at least half of it.

I have lots planned for future stories and I hope you stay to read them! Thank for those who have been staying with me even with my absence. You've been amazing! I also re-read my stories and yikes do I have many many mistakes. I've learned how to write properly and hopefully this story will go on and be successful. Thank you again for taking the time to read this note. I'll be sure to update soon! Mwah!

I'd also like to mention that I'm now including the pronouns (they/them) in this because I feel like there are a variety of readers with different gender identification so I'm hoping this makes your reading a little more better. I rather not assume that all you readers are female. That's all for now! 💕