Welcome to the Show

(Y/n) P.O.V
I rested my head and listened to music. My mom called me down to eat dinner.

As we all sat down silently I couldn't get over what happened today. "What's on your mind?" My mom asked. "Nothing just wondering what we're going to do tomorrow." I lied. "I have something very surprised for tomorrow." She says. 'Oh boy' I say sarcastically in my head.

After dinner I went upstairs and got ready for bed. I laid down and thought of how this madness just started.

The next morning....
I wake up from the sound of a blow dryer. I wonder who that is doing there hair at 7:40. I groaned and got up. I changed into a  white sweater that had the All Star circle with black jeans and black converse. I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth.

I walk down stairs and eat breakfast. My mom comes down dressed up to. "So where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see." She says. Then (s/n) comes down stairs.

Her hair was curled. She wore a dress and dress shoes. A lot of make-up to. "What's up with all the clown makeup." I chuckled a bit. "Haha." She says sarcastically. "Ready?" Mom asked. "Yup." Me and (s/n) says.

Later....
"Here we are." Mom says while getting her keys out of the car. We all get out. I closed the door and looked at where we were. The Tent of Telepathy. In my head I was internally screaming.

"Let's go inside." She says. A lot of people were here. All three of us took a seat and waited. The lights dimmed down and the show was starting.

"Hello everybody!" Mabel says walking out. "Welcome to the tent of telepathy." Dipper gleeful said.

"And Welcome to the show."