The Oath

Dipper Gleefuls P.O.V
"You what?!" Mabel yelled at me. "You heard me. I like (Y/n). What's so wrong with that." I said. "There is a lot of things wrong with that. For one, she's friends with our enemies. Second, we are trying to take her for you know what reasons." She says.

"So what. I don't care. I love her!" I raised my voice. She glared at me. "Whatever I'm going to my room." I said leaving.

(Y/n) P.O.V
I put on the T.V and made food. Lazy day with no worries. Mom went to work. Hell knows where my sister is. Just as I was about to sit down someone knocked on the door. I walk towards the door and opened it.

"Hello (Y/n)." She says. I shut the door, but she stops it. "What the heck are you doing here, Mabel?" I growled a bit. "Just wanted to talk to you, just for a second." Mabel said. "Times ticking." I said.

"Okay. Let me cut to the chase. My brother likes you, and by like I mean love. Sooner or later he'll ask you on a date, but no way I'm going to let you." She says.

"Hey (Y/n)! What's the hold up?" I heard Pacifica call. "Sorry. I'll be right there! Pick a movie!" I said. "Look. I don't really care." I say. "(Y/n) is everything alright?" Gideon says walking over to me. "Gideon!" Mabel gasped. I looked at Mabel with a shocked look.

"Nope!" Gideon says going back to the couch. "You like Gideon, don't you?" I smiled. "Is there a problem with that?" Mabel asked. "Do you like Dipper?" She added. My face grew pink.

"N-no." I said. "Oh cut the crap." Mabel said. "It's complicated but yes." I said. "Fine. I'll let you. be with my brother, if you let me be with Gideon, and you can't stop me." Mabel said. "Deal." I said.

"Bye (Y/n). Bye my sweet Gideon!" Mabel said before leaving. I sighed.

"So what are we going to watch?"

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. I haven't updated since literally last year. I'm so sorry. I had a lot of things going on. Good thing finals are over! I'll be sure to update as soon as possible. You're lucky that I didn't leave it leave it as a cliffhanger in the last chapter and this chapter. That's all for now. Bye bye!
-Captain_Mischief