Welcome Back

(Y/n) P.O.V
   It's been two weeks since the crime ended. I still can't  believe what happened. Mom banned us from going to the Tent of telepathy, which was fine by me.

I don't want more dead bodies in my room, and I definitely don't want to see the Gleeful Twins. The body was taken out of the house and my room was blood free.

   I was playing music aloud on my speaker till (s/n) came in my room. I paused my music and looked at her. "What?!" My voice tensed up a bit. "Come with me." She said. "Where?" I asked. "Just come on. Get dressed." She said as she closed my door.

I changed into ripped jeans and a red flannel shirt along with my converse. I walked downstairs to see my mom cooking and (s/n) waiting on the couch. "Ok mom, (y/n) wants me to go with her to the Mystery Shack. We'll be back." She said as we left the house. I was so happy to go back to the shack.

We started walking the opposite way to the Mystery Shack. "The mystery shack is over there." I pointed out. "Oh course it is." She said. "Then why aren't we going that way." I asked. "Because we're not going to that old hack. We're going to see another show at the tent of telepathy." She said. 

I stopped and so did she. "You son of a-" "You shouldn't be cursing." She cut me off. "And you shouldn't be taking me back to that asylum." I said. "It's not. Plus I want see if I'll be one the volunteers."

-At the Tent of Telepathy-

Me and (s/n) sat down and waited for the rest of the audience to. The lights started to dim down and the audience went wild. "Hello Everybody!" Two voices said at the same time. Curtains were still down but both the twins shadows came behind the curtains. They snapped there fingers once.

The curtains some how changed into doves flying opposite directions. Everyone applauded and cheered. I applaud to because it was very impressing. "As we all know, it's Friday. All of us are tired, exhausted,stressed, et cetera." "So that's why every Friday, we ask for a volunteer to come up." Mabel finished dippers sentence.

"How about we choose this time? What do you think Mabel?" Dipper asked. "That would be a change.... I like it." She said. "Go ahead, the audience are very eager." Mabel said. Everyone grew louder especially (s/n). "How about you." Dipper pointed to me.

Everyone applaud as I stood up.  I walked up to the stage and stood in between the twins. 'Oh my gosh. I should've stayed home.' I thought to myself. "Thank you dipper for choosing this lovely lady." "What's your name?" Mabel added.  I wanted to give her a look and say you know my name but I kept it calm.

"It's (y/n)." I tried saying politely. "Well (y/n). We're going to put you in this box. No we're not going to cut her in half. That's for another time. There will be no openings just all closed. Are you claustrophobic sweetheart?" Mabel asked. I shook my head no. "Good so I'd like you to enter and we'll get started." Mabel said. I walked in and as she started to closed the door, she looked at me and her eyes flashed turquoise.

She closed it all the way and it was dark. "I should've said I was claustrophobic."  I said to myself. I tried to hear what they were saying but it was muffled,but what I could was inside the box. They were voices say negative things about me like I'm ugly, I shouldn't of been picked,and so on. I kept in my tears.

   I hear a low chuckle. I turned around to see I'm in Dipper Gleeful's room. 'Ok seriously this box is trippy.' I said to myself. No one was here. "Welcome back, (Y/n)~" a familiar voice said.

   I turned around again to see dipper sitting on a chair near his vanity touching the tip of a knife. "B-but weren't you out there." I said. "Was I?" He said. "Y-you knew I was coming." I said. "We know everything. We can see beyond all eyes." He said.

"I'm leaving." I finally said something going to touch the door knob till dipper said something. "Did you like my present in your closet." He said. I let go of the knob and clenched my fist. "You brought a dead body in my house! No I did not like your gift!" I yelled. He stood up and walked towards me still with the knife.

  He was a bit taller than me, which made it more scary. I acted brave through it. "You're insane. Everyone is going to be able to see that." I told him right to his face. "Why don't you scream for help~?" He said. "What." I asked with a shaky voice. He raised the knife. I closed my eyes and put my hands in front of me

A black cloth dropped from around me and I was faced in front of a audience again. "(Y/n)! Everyone!" Mabel says lifting my hand and taking a bow. Everyone applauded and I was shown off the stage.

         They're watching

Hello! Ya another update. Was interesting right? I couldn't wait to post this chapter so you are very lucky. I'll update soon. Bye!
                -Captain_Mischief