Unfinished Works Pt 2

So I've been really disinterested in my writing lately. Idk if it's because of all the schoolwork I held off till the very last second and am now rushing to do before schools ends tomorrow, or because I've been very socially active outside of  school. I've been going to competitions and ceremonies and hang outs and I guess my writing had sadly taken a seat on the back burner. But, starting Thursday, after all my tests, I'm sitting down and writing something. I know I've been absent for a while, and I feel bad, so here's some unfinished works that I know I'll never get to but might be ok to look at.

Thanks for understanding guys

                                                                   Nyx-Ships

———————————————————————
(BIDMoo detention)

"So what're you in for?"

Marcel's voice was low, covered in a bored monotone that had the boy next to him rolling his eyes, annoyed with his presence but too kind to tell this guy he didn't wanna hear his words.

Brock was his name. And if he was being honest, he really didn't even belong in here. He was a straight A student who always did his work and never missed a due date. Everyone in his class knew him to be polite, caring, and extremely work-oriented.

But Ms. Hill didn't understand his need for perfection, and really, that's the only reason he was sitting here, two seats away from Marcel and staring at the clock, desperately waiting for time to go by.

All he wanted to do was perfect his Psychology paper. It wasn't up to his standards. But when he asked Ms. Hill if he could quickly take his paper back and alter it ever so slightly, she wasn't having it.

Ten minutes of pleading, begging, and sarcastic comments later, and Brock was sent to detention for fifth period.

"Ms. Hill wouldn't let me alter my essay. How about you?"

Marcel leaned back in his chair and narrowed his eyes, preparing to tell his story in the most epic way possible.

He cleared his throat and exhaled slowly, figuring out the right words. It really wasn't his fault, it was just a harmless little prank and someone had to go ruin it. And he was ready to let this obviously straight A student in about his unfair dilemma.

But what came out was less than poetic.

"I wrote 'anal destruction' on the white board on Lui told on me."

————————————————————————
(H2Ocat Supernatural AU)

Michael and the rest of the archangels often told him humans were just playthings, trouble makers that you could get a good laugh from. But Michael's words didn't really matter, he was in a cage. Uriel used to call them mud monkeys, before he died. Zachariah thought they were useless, except maybe for the occasional weapon, then he died, too.

But Delirious thought otherwise.

He found humans so fascinating, amazing, absolutely wonderful, and because of this, he was often compared to Castiel. He didn't mind, though. He looked up to Castiel, one of the few angels who loved humans more than God himself.

Delirious wanted to be like that, and he was. It was just a shame he had never actually gotten to meet Castiel, due to certain Heavenly circumstances and the fact that his brothers and sisters often watched over him to ensure he would never be anywhere near the human-loving angel.

But, that didn't stop Delirious from wanting to be near the humans.

And there was one in particular.

His name was Tyler, and he had the bluest eyes and most breath taking smile. With a laugh that made Delirious' wings shiver and a voice that had him desperately wanting to fall from Heaven just to be on Earth with him.

But Delirious wasn't allowed on Earth. When he made his love for humans clear, his siblings decided he should be banned from the planet, they didn't want another Castiel on their hands. So Delirious was stuck with the job of guarding Heaven's souls.

He wasn't allowed to talk to them, either. Maybe if he was, he wouldn't have such a fascination with his Father's creations. But instead, he was punished for doing just what his Father had asked of his children.