Tongue (Brohm)

So, I saw someone on tumblr coming up with this prompt, and me, being a now hardcore Brohm shipper, decided to take this on.

__________________________

Ryan watched the man across from him, following as his tongue traced the envelope slowly, not sparing the older man a glance.

He watched the blonde close the envelope, throwing it across the table carelessly. The younger male licked his lips, his own eyes traveling to the face of the person in front of him.

Ryan raised a brow, watching the small smile spread on Bryce's face. He picked up the envelope, switching between looking at it and Bryce.

Bryce shifted  in his seat, getting more comfortable as he watched Ryan stare. He spoke, his voice playful with a hint of mischief.

"Did you like watching me lick that envelope?"

Ryan paused, a small smile now gracing his own features. He put the letter down, resting his elbows on the table casually.

"Possibly."

He stared into Bryce's ice blue eyes, searching them for emotion. He could see a bit of a mischievous glint in said orbs, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to know why.

"I could use my tongue for more productive things, don't you think?"

Ryan's eyes widened at the question, and he felt the familiar feeling of a blush creeping onto his cheeks. He didn't blush often, the blonde knew that.

Bryce leaned forward in his chair, coming dangerously close to touching the other male. He smiled lightly, his hands gripping the edge of the table as he did so.

"Hmm?"

He waited for an answer, surprised that Ryan hadn't stopped his words yet. Bryce wasn't known for initiating things, but when he did, it was usually agonizingly slow.

Ryan swallowed harshly, regaining his composure and leaning back a bit, carving some space between Bryce's mouth and his face.

He was going to try to keep things from going to Bryce's favor, which meant that he had to say something-anything.

"You could. Like eating a Popsicle, or just eating in general, maybe even-"

"Maybe even on you?"

Ryan felt the blush deepen at this. Bryce was fully aware of what his tongue could do to him, and Ryan wasn't one to submit.

Ryan liked being on top, being the giver. When things switched, it was usually because he wanted them to. He didn't like not being in control.

"Bryce..."

"Yes?"

The younger blonde kept his eyes on the hazel ones across from him. He was usually an angel-that's how Ryan liked to describe him-but sometimes he liked being a little sinful.

Ryan looked down for a moment. "Don't even think about it."

Bryce chuckled lightly, shrugging and leaning back in his chair, playing with the table cloth. His voice was innocent, but Ryan could see behind that little facade of his.

"I've already had some thoughts." Bryce's words were smooth and lethal, that innocence gone by the end of the sentence.

Ryan sat there for a few moments, he didn't know what to say to his boyfriend. He bit the inside of his lip as he thought, sighing when he couldn't find a response.