Bandage (Brohm)

He stood in the doorway silently, holding his arm and listening to his shallow breathing, watching the blood drip from his open wounds onto the floor, thanking himself for deciding to get rid of the carpet.

The mask he wore was off his eyes and around his neck, having pulled it off so he could see better in the room.

His brown hair was wild, some of it sticking to his forehead with blood and sweat, other pieces frizzed out and tangled.

Blood dripped down from a gash on his forehead, just barely missing his eye. He had dirt on his face from hitting the ground so many times, and his eye was slightly swollen from a punch he had received earlier.

He didn't speak as he shifted nervously in the doorway, swallowing harshly and  waiting for the blonde to take note of his presence.

It wasn't long before the male in question turned his head at the kitchen table, pulling his eyes away from the laptop to look Ohm up and down, concern and fear crossing his features momentarily.

He pushed his emotions to the back of his mind, standing from the chair and sighing sadly, back to his lover, going towards the bathroom.

"I'll get the first aid kit."

Ohm nodded, dragging himself to the kitchen, setting his tired body down and keeping pressure on his arm, no doubt the worst of the wounds.

He watched the blood drip from his fingers onto the tile floor, but couldn't care less at the moment, he was busy blocking out the pain.

Bryce returned with the kit, pulling out 99% alcohol, a ton of cotton balls, a rag, and a roll of gauze, his gaze tired and worried as he looked at Ohm.

"Let me see, Ohm."

The older male let go of his arm, his eyes following the trail of blood that gushed from the bullet wound.

Bryce inhaled sharply, taking the rag and dousing it in alcohol, but first he used the pair of scissors in the kit to cut off the sleeve of Ohm's black shirt, tossing it to the side.

He looked into Ohm's uncovered hazel eyes, voice conveying his worried and apologetic feelings.

"This is gonna hurt, Ryan."

Ohm flinched at the use of his real name, but nodded nonetheless, looking down at the floor before speaking, his own voice a bit raspy from all the yelling he had done prior.

"I know."

Bryce nodded, counting down from three before pressing the rag against the bullet wound, a sigh of relief escaping him as he realized it only grazed his flesh, and wouldn't need stitches.

He watched Ohm tense up, and knew he was gritting his teeth together, because his jaw was tight and his mouth was set in a firm line.

Bryce dabbed at the wound, also cleaning the areas around it to prevent infection. He noticed Ohm's knuckles were bruised and bloody, and he couldn't help but feel bad for the fool who tried to kill him.

He knew all too well how Ohm got on the field. He became dangerous and somewhat reckless, another Delirious, if you will.

He gave no mercy to those who tried to hurt him and his friends. Hell, Bryce remembered the time he had gotten stabbed when on a deal with Ohm, and the older male had killed the man who hurt him, leaving his body for his people, only letting the others go so he could bring Bryce back to safety.