Lake Date (Brohm)

Ryan's breath caught in his throat as he took in the view. Not only was there a beautiful lake in front of him, accompanied by the many trees and flowers of course, but his boyfriend was also laying there, looking up at the sky, equally as breathtaking.

The blonde was on his back, humming a song that Ryan didn't know, eyes focused on the blue of the world above him, oblivious to Ryan's presence.

He seemed content, peaceful, and Ryan had no intention of breaking him away from his soft hums and awed sky gazing.

The hazel eyed man walked silently, completely quiet as he slid down next to Bryce, sitting up, legs criss crossed and eyes on his boyfriend.

He kept completely silent, or as silent as he could be with leaves and sticks beneath him, and watched on, enjoying his view as much as Bryce was enjoying his own.

The blonde suddenly sneezed, and Ryan chuckled, a playful "Bless you" escaping his lips, breaking through the voice free atmosphere.

Bryce looked up, and his eyes instantly went to Ryan. His face lit up with a smile, and a giggle passed through his lips as Ryan removed a twig from his hair.

Bryce picked up his head from the blanket he had set down, looking up at Ryan again before putting his head in his lap, ears warming up on the brunette's thighs.

He cleared his throat, eyes meeting with Ryan's and yawning before he spoke.

"The lake is really pretty."

Ryan nodded, his version of agreeing, before he spoke up himself, fingers running through Bryce's blonde locks, a soft sigh of contentment coming from his lover.

"It is. I'm really glad Evan invited us up here for the wedding."

Bryce made a sound of agreement at that.

Evan and Tyler were getting married over the weekend, and the two had invited all of their gaming friends, along with family and others of course.

When they found out Bryce and Ryan were definitely coming, Tyler thought it would be hilarious to get them to a hotel right next to Brohm Lake.

When Ryan saw the lake on the hotel's brochure, he simply rolled his eyes and let it happen. He knew he wouldn't hear the end of it if he and Bryce didn't take a trip there, so that's what they were doing now.

Brohm was having a date at Brohm lake.

A chill date, but a date nonetheless. And Ryan couldn't be mad at Tyler for that.

Especially when he and Bryce hadn't been able to go out for weeks, due to constant editing of videos. The two had been setting up videos to post for when they were here, and it was hard work, creating double the amount of content.

But, it had worked out, and now they were here, and Ryan loved it.

He loved the lake, the view, Bryce.

Especially Bryce.

"Ohm?"

Ryan flinched inwardly at that. He didn't really like to be called by his gamer name when he wasn't playing. He liked the aspect of having his YouTube life be different from his private life.

But he let it slide, because he knew Bryce was a bit forgetful and often slipped into usernames, just like how he often slipped into calling the blonde Brycey during games.

That was something Bryce excluded from his YouTube life. That was the name he and Ryan saved for other things.

Things that happened when nobody was looking, when they were alone and could express how they felt for one another on a more physical level.