Mixed emotions

"Bang chan, I... liked you," everyone's eyes went flying out of their heads as they looked from me to Chan. "But... I have respect for you and your girlfriend so don't worry," I felt like I wanted to cry but a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

      A hand grabbed mine, I looked up and saw    Destiny, " I'm sorry for putting you through that..." she looked at me with the saddest face a person can make. "Don't be sorry, I just needed to get it off my chest," I smiled at her " Let's put it behind us! I wan't to be friends!" She said pulling me into a hug. *I'm glad I did this*

    We broke out of the hug and Chan looked at me with an apologetic face. " Yah! Pabo, don't make that face, you look ugly," we looked at each other and laughed. *Nothing will change* "Bestfriends?" I asked making a heart, "Bestfriends!" He said making one back.

      "If you guys are done, can we practice?" Jisung asked while he hid his now beat red face. *How cute he got flustered hearing that,* "Yeah, Yeah, let's go," Chan said laughing. Before we left he kissed Destiny on the cheek and ran off. *He's so cute while blushing, well...at least it's not weird,* as I walked away a hand grabbed me and pushed me against the wall.

    As soon as he spoke I knew who it was. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked. "Yah! Felix, stop pulling me out of nowhere it hurts and I'm fine, even if I wasn't it doesn't concern you." I snapped at him. He tightened his grip and came toward my face, my heart started beating fast and my face was probably as red as a tomato. Before I could say anything, he slammed his lips onto mine, the kiss had started to slow down and his hand were on the lower part of my back.

     When he pulled away I was panting, out of breath. "Thanks for the light snack," he said grinning. As he left I slid to the floor *what in the world was that?! I just kissed the person I hate and I didn't hate it?!*

     (A/N: IM BACK! Sorry for making you guys wait for the new chapter I had a writers block and couldn't find what would go good😭 I will be updating once more today and with new characters! I hope you all enjoy it!)