Operation Haizun

Part Three: Inseska

I did not have the chance to run. He was quick and sliced on my body within the first second. I did not expect that they were this fast in defensing their hideout.

"Inseska!" I heard Beheader yell from the other side. He was strong enough that he did not get washed by the bursting of the shitty weak jeep.

"I'm good!" I yelled back. I couldn't see him because of the dust but I'm aware that he's nearby. I clutched the bleeding cut on my torso.

"Hurt there, Jane?!" Another yell from the same side told me that it was the redhead who did well and did not got washed.

"Just who the heck is Jane?!!!" I roared and it did nothing better than to spurt out blood from my cut and made me cough. "I said I'm good! Where's the princess and the mechanic?"

I heard a loud 'Tsk' that must have been from the Beheader because the one who answered me was the redhead. "I did not see nor heard from them. The mechanic flew somewhere far, he was near the engine."

I do not personally know that mechanic but I sometimes see him there in the branch. He's the only one that could mysteriously enter the branch without passing by the bar. At first, I was terrified by him because of that miserable height. He was a practical giant but he's nothing but just a typical scaredy cat.

Anyway, Korion wouldn't send him here if he would not survive at all. I'd just find him later. About the princess, she might not look like it but she's handy and clever enough to get on her own. I just hope that she won't get into a fight since I don't have a good feeling about the conversation last night when she said she couldn't fight. The redhead said something like that wasn't entirely true but as much as possible; I want us all to go back safe for our winter plans.

She was the one who planned both this operation and that winter fun after all.

She might not be that nice to me when we first encountered but she was actually someone with a warm heart. For such a short period of time, she occupied a big part in the branch.

"You hunters sure have guts to be checking out on yourselves at this moment after driving confidently in our hideout."

Too close. Whoever he was, he was too close to me. That's why it was me who got slashed. Looks like the Beheader and the redhead wasn't hurt at all.

I heard someone gasp, "Galuni?!"

It was the redhead who was about to run to us.

"Stop there!" I yelled.

"Krul? The strongest foot soldier is it?" answered the undefined voice.

He did not answer and I guessed that the level of this undefined person was too far from him. "This one is mine." I told them.

"A woman? I'm no good with holding back."

"Jane!" The redhead yelled.

"Who the heck is Jane?! Damn you!"

"That is Galuni of the five strongest guardians in here," said he. "I'll leave him to you. We'll raid the tower!"

I grinned. "Fine with me,"

Strong wind washed the dust and smoke in front of us. I looked left and saw the two of them standing together. The redhead summoned that sapphire streaked spear that released a great amount of power.

His eyes widened and I saw him sweating when he looked at me, "You're bleeding!"

Yes, this Galuni person slashed through my winter jacket and shirt inside. I looked to where I heard him and saw a nicely built man who wore nothing but pants.