"Suppose I am a Bit Clumsy.."

Hi everybody:) This is a story written by myself and charlee333 . Please comment, vote and enjoy xxx (also check out her account if you haven't already! She's got great work) also I'll add a song with each chapter that pertains to the story.

Things were going great for the boys of one direction. They had the best fans in the world, and were getting to see all sorts of different places as they toured with their best mates. Life couldn't get any better. But, it definitely could get worse, and unfortunately it was about to.
It was dark out, the boys had just finished a concert and w the heading back to the tour bus, when Niall just abruptly fell over.
"Ni? You alright?" Liam asked his boyfriend, reaching a hand out to help him up.
"Yeah, must've just got tripped on some air." Niall joked.
"That joke isn't funny anymore Ni." Louis groaned turning around to face him as Liam was helping him up.
Liam sighed and looked Niall over in the pale moonlight. "Louis is right. You've 'tripped on air' far too often lately... everything okay?" He asked, wrapping an arm around him so he wouldn't fall again as they made their way back into the bus.
"I'm clumsy Li, but I'm okay," Niall chuckled, tucking himself away into Liam's warmer side. The cold found him easily, but Liam was like Niall very own portable heater.
Liam hummed but didn't say anything else. He was a tad worried, but Niall would tell him if he'd been feeling off.

Niall clapped his hands as he sat down, "so, what's for dinner?"
After they'd eaten Harry and Louis went off to the bunks to grab some sleep while Liam and Niall hung back in the back of the bus, wrapped up in each other's arms and peering up at the small TV on the wall. His hands holding Niall's, Liam felt every odd twitch that ran through his boyfriends fingers and wrists. Niall didn't seem to notice, but Liam watched their hands curiously.

Niall yawned widely and wriggled a bit, "I'm tired. . ."
"Me too," Liam agreed, "that show was pretty intense. Do you wanna head to bed now then?"

Niall sighed. "I hate the bunks. You can't fit in there with me."
"I can," Liam said.
"No, Li, we tried remember," Niall laughed. "And you fell out in the middle of the night!"

Liam huffed a quiet laugh in response. He squeezed Niall's hands, "we'll just sleep here then."
"Okay."

They slept peacefully, warm and comfortable in each others arms.

Niall awoke earlier than usual, the sunlight peering through the window in just the right way that it was hitting his eyes. He groaned, sitting up and looking at his phone. It wasn't too terribly early so he figured he could make breakfast for the boys and himself.
After carefully removing himself from Liam's arms, he padded to the kitchenette, and pulled out the pancake mix, humming quietly. He followed the instructions on the package, which were simple enough, but he was so clumsy today! First, an unexpected twitch made him spill the measuring cup full of mix. After getting that cleaned up, he tried again, succeeding. Was mixing pancake batter always this hard? He thought as his arm tired out quickly while mixing the batter. He managed though, and soon three hungry boys were trailing into the kitchenette, the smell of pancakes irresistible.
Niall found himself chuckling, as the three if there were definitely a sight to see. Hair everywhere, eyes only half open, and figures so hunched over they hardly stood at half their heights.

Louis yawned and smiled lazily, "aren't you just the sweetest Nialler? Making breakfast for everyone."

Niall shrugged and stared at the pile of pancakes he'd already made. "Sorry, but these are only for me," he teased.

Louis shot the finger at him and swiped a pancake from the top of the pile. He smothered it with jam and then ate it in three swift mouthfuls, groaning in pleasure.