Hoseok - Stepbrother

A/N; Hobiiiiiii~ :)

"(Y/N)! Hurry up!" Mom shouted from downstairs. I sighed while struggling to carry my bags and stuffs.

We're moving in with my new dad. I didn't want mom to marry another man and get hurt. But if that makes her happy, then I'll be okay with it.

I managed to get my bags downstairs carefully and put them in the car. Mom drove to our new house and its HUGE! I got shocked but just shrugged after.

Then two boys went out. Its my new father.....who's the other one?
"Hello Honey!" My new dad greeted mom and kissed her cheeks thenmom hugged him.
"(Y/N), meet your new dad" Mom said I bowed to him.

"Hello...Mr...." "Mr. Jung" he said and I smiled to him. "Hello, Mr. Jung" I greeted again and he hugged me. "Just call me dad." He said and laughed I just nodded and stood beside mom.

"OH! and this is my son Jung Hoseok." Dad said "Your so handsome!" Mom said while hugging him he hugged back and thanked my mom. He turned to me and smiled "Hello (Y/N)-ah!" He said and smiled sweetly at me.

I smiled back and said.... "O-oh H-Hello..." i said shyly and he chuckled. "Well, lets go inside. Hoseok help (Y/N) with her bags." Dad said and we did what dad said.

Hoseok was carrying my boxes while I was carrying my bags while dad was helping mom with her stuffs. We went inside and it was BEAUTIFUUUUL~

"Wow..." I mumbled I heard Hoseok chuckled I blushed because of the awkwardness. "Hoseok, show (Y/N) her room first." Dad said I followed hoseok upstairs and we went in the third door that has my name in it. DAEBAK!

"Here's your room." Hoseok said while holding the door for me with his free hand while the other hand was holding my boxes. I looked around and its just my type! and its also big! "Uhmm..where can I put this?" Hoseok suddenly asked and I got startled.

"Oh! Sorry just put it there" I said while pointing at the space beside my bed. He immediately put it there and turned to me "So.. hope you like it! I have to go I have assignments to do." He smiled and left before I could thank him.

I put my bags down and decided if I should go to his room and thank him.

Should I?

What if he's busy?

How will I know his room? This house is huge!

After thinking, I decided to just go to his room and exlpore the whole house. I went out the door and walked to the next door it says 'Mr. and Mrs. Jung' I smiled thinking how happy mom is now.

I went to the next door it says 'Guess room' I walked some more and there are 6 Guess room including the 1st and 2nd door.
Then the last door says 'Hobi' in it. I frowned and decided to open it slightly.

I shocked seeing the room it's bigger than mine and its so beautiful. So manly. I went in and closed the door behind me. I walked more further and I was shocked to see....

My step-brother.....

This is his room?! Oh My God! Its so big and beautful and- "(Y/N)?" Hoseok called that snapped me back to reality. "Y-yes?" I asked "what are you doing here?" He asked back "I was just wondering around the room and I found the name quite interesting." I said.

I saw Hoseok blushed and chuckled nervously. He scratched the back of his neck and said "Hobi..." He mumbled "what?" I asked "Hobi...its my nickname." He said I nodded and smiled

"Ohhh cute.." I mumbled and he didn't hear it. "Anyways, thank you for helping me woth my stuff." He smiled and shook his head.

"It's nothing really...your my step-sister after all." he said and smiled. I smiled back and said. "Uhmmmm...Ill going back to my room now. Bye!" I smiled and went out. I smiled thinking how sweet he is. I always wish to have a brother like him.

And now I finally have one.

Mom called us for dinner. It's already 7:30pm. I went down and saw Hoseok downstairs already. I sat beside him and we orayed before eating.

****
After eating, mom and dad decided to go to the park by themselves only. It's ok for me though. I just want my mom to enjoy his life.

"Ill go wash the dishes" mom said and stand up. I quickly stopped her and said.
"Mom, I'll wash the dishes. You go with dad" I said and smiled at her.

She sighed and put the dishes in the sink. She went upstairs for a bit and got ready and they left. Hoseok's watching TV in the living room while I was washing the dishes.

After washing the dishes, I cleaned the table and went to the living room. I sat beside Hoseok and watched TV with him. "Hey...aren't you going to get ready for bed?" He asked. I shooked my head and leaned at the back of the sofa.

After some time, mom and dad still isn't home and I'm feeling a little bit sleepy. "Hoseok, I'm going to bed already I'm tired." I said as I stood up and yawned. "Call me Oppa" he suggested I stopped my actions and looked at him shocked.

"W-what?" I asked "call me hoseok-oppa...or Hobi-oppa" he smiled at me. "Oh...o-okay....H-hobi oppa" i said while looking down beacause of embarrassment.

He chuckled and said "Lets go im also going upstairs." He said and we walked upstairs.

______

I already took a quick shower and wore my pajamas. I was getting readyo to sleep when my door opened. It was hobi-oppa.

"Hey.." "Hey (Y/N)..just wanna say goodnight." He said and smiled. I laid down and smiled back. "Goodnight to you too Hobi-oppa." I said and smiled.

He sat beside me and kissed my forehead. He smiled again and closed the lights before leaving. I smiled to myself thinking....

How can he be so sweet when we just met?

He's the best brother in the world!

AAAAAAAANNNNDDDD.....

I passed out.😂

A/N; heyow guys! So did you enjoyed this? I hope you liked it! Please vote😊

Also this story is lame😂