I giggled like a little girl reading that message. 

Maybe Noah wasn't a bad person that I was thought he meant to be. Maybe, I just portrayed him as a bad person when I have never met the real person until now. As I walk to my room, I could hear my brother yelling at the screen and hear my mom yelling at him to shush. 

I changed into my sweats while texting Noah at the same time. We ended up texting for two hours, just talking about anything. The topic is ice cream and Noah is hardcore on mint ice cream. 

I looked up from the bright screen to my alarm clock, blaring 3:32. Realization hit that it was Friday today and not Saturday. I groaned, the conversation was great and I didn't want it to stop. It would kill me to a buzz kill. 

Gray?  that nickname made me smile and it sounds nice

Gray?  that nickname made me smile and it sounds nice. I never had a nickname before beside sunshine. Oh god, I hope I'm not getting too soft because of Noah. 

*______-

This morning was a good morning, even though I had three hours of sleep. I just couldn't stop smiling at all. Even Chase was worried about me this morning. "Are you sure that you didn't knock your head?' He said. He grabbed my forehead to check if I had any more bruises. 

"Dude, let me go. I'm fine. Is it so wrong of me smiling?" I groaned. 

"Yes." He answered. I slapped him back of the head. 

"Asshole." I insulted. 

My mom cleared her throat. " Sometimes I wonder how I raised both of you." She said. Chase and I both gasp. 

"We are THE best thing that's ever happened to you okay." I nodded in agreement while stuffing my face in hash browns. "Well, I'm the best thing, I don't know about her." He commented. 

"HEY!" I yelled. 

Chase ran for it before I could smack him. I shooked my head while laughing. Mornings for me was a good remedy for mood before going to school. 

School. 

Ugh, that's still a thing. 

As I walk the halls of the school, eyes were slowly following my every move. Sadly, the black eye didn't fade away like I hoped it would. I hated the attention, I was scared what might happen. I just wished somebody was here me to protect me. 

I could hear the whispered and rumors about the party and how I received the black eye. Panic started to fill in every part of my body. This was too much for me, I made the wrong choice. This would happen every time I do something. My name will be in everyone's mouth. 

My body started to shake, I try to calm myself down by looking at the books that were in my locker. 

Breath, just Breath.

"Hey, Gray." Noah greeted. I looked at him and gave him a weary smile. He noticed my state of mind. He put a hand on my back and asked, "Are you okay?" 

I shook my head, "Everyone is looking and talking about me. I can't stand it." 

"Hey." He said, trying to capture my attention. "Nora, look at me." 

"What." I looked at him. The first thing that I've noticed was the dark circle that formed around his eye, along with the bruises around his face.  He didn't try to make his hair look decent. I guess, he had trouble time sleeping too. 

"It's okay, I'm here and I'm not leaving." He tells me. I nodded, trying to calm myself down. He takes my hand and begin to walk with down the hall with everyone. 

Looking down his hand, I felt safe and calm. Like nothing could hurt me at all. I put my head up and blocked everyone out. 

___________________________________

Ta Daaa

If anyone that could help me edit my chapter, please let me now because I am offically back.